Responsive Day Out 2: Slides and resources from my talk on The Norwegian Cancer Society
20 minutes feels like 2 seconds when you’re on stage, and to be honest, I could talk forever about this project. We started out in january 2012, and the Norwegian Cancer Society is continually iterating and improving the site.
Resources and links
Here are Core page handouts that you can use with your team or in workshops with your client.
If you’d like to take a closer look, here’s a Google translated version of The Norwegian Cancer Society’s website, or just visit kreftforeningen.no to see it in Norwegian.
20 minutes is not a lot of time, so I’m sure there’s people out there who still have some questions! Leave a comment below, or ask any of these wonderful people on Twitter:
- Marte Gråberg, web editor at the NCS: @MarteGraberg
- Monica Solheim Slind, web master at the NCS: @SolheimSlind
- Beate Sørum, digital fundraiser at the NCS: @BeateSorum
- Wilhelm Joys Andersen, front end developer: @WilhelmJA
- Thord Veseth Foss, graphic designer: @ThordFoss
- Eirik Hafver Rønjum, content strategist: @EirikHafver
If you’re curious about the process and the core model, here’s a previous presentation from Confab Central 2014, that goes more into detail: