Delhi-NCR loves South Indian food
Do we authentic South Indian food in Delhi-NCR?
- Manavi writes that North Indians have made South Indian food their staple.
- Most multi cuisine restaurants have dosas and idlis in their menu. Just visit Halidram’s or Bikaner’s or Nathu’s.
- “there’s a whole palette of distinct flavours from the five Southern states — Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana-“
Most interesting South Indian restaurant businesses in Delhi-NCR
- Mahabelly in Saket offers Kerala dishes
- Carnatic Café ( 3 outlets) offers authentic Kannada food.
- Juggernaut Café does Tamil vegetarian cuisine.
- Thalaivar dishes up pan-South Indian fare.
- Amma’s Haus dishes out Andhra and Kerala staples.
- Chateau de Pondicherry Franco-Tamil food.