Unhealthy businessmen mean sick businesses
Bad health is bad for business.
- Obese people doubled up in the last decade, reports DTE.
- Obesity is the cause of several diseases such as diabetes, apnea, stone, heart disease etc.
- It also puts the businesses in danger, as businessmen are not productive.
Is there a wonder drug? Yes.
- It’s exercising every day. It can prevent heart failure, arthritis, back pains, bad mood, blood pressure, and others.
- Experts recommend 30 minutes per day of moderate intensity physical activity.
- Moderate intensity activity can be walking briskly, bicycling, vacuuming, mowing the lawn, dancing with your partner or walking your dog.