2015 New Years Resolution: What’s Yours?
Just like Bigfoot, if you don’t document it, then it doesn’t exist. The same could be said about all of your silent New Year’s Resolutions that you are going to make in 2015, but secretly not tell a soul.
If you write down your New Year’s Resolution, and share it with your friends and family, they will encourage you to complete your goal, whatever it is for the New Year. It will also push you a little harder to make your goal if you make it public, because then you also have public ridicule involved if you say you are going to do something for the New Year, and you fail to achieve your goal.
My challenge to you is to Respond to this post, and write down your New Year’s Resolution, and share it with your friends and family. Need a goal for next year? Here are a few ideas:
- Ride your bike once a week for at least 10 miles of riding a week
- Go swimming at the Gym twice a week
- Read all of those books that you have purchased but never read
- Make a hat
- Brew your own beer
- Start a business making Kale smoothies at the Farmer’s Market
- Post something on Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn daily
- Save up $10K for a new car
- Pay off your car loan by August
- Go to at least 10 NHL games this year
- Have a date night with your spouse monthly
- Learn that hot, new, crazy programming language
Well, let’s hear it. What is your New Year’s Resolution for 2015?