How to see and add NEXT tokens to your ERC20 Wallet.
This guide assumes that you are using MyEtherWallet (Mew)
So! You decided to participate in the Next.Exchange token sale!
Awesome, thanks for your support!
(Before you send any tokens, make sure that you have enough ETH on your account to cover the amount NEXT tokens you want to buy as well as the transaction (Gas limit) fee!
We recommend that you set your Gas Limit to 250000. As in the image below.
NEVER SEND ETH FROM AN EXCHANGE TO THE NEXT.EXCHANGE CONTRACT ADDRESS!! YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR TOKENS! ALWAYS SEND ETH FROM YOUR PERSONAL WALLET WHICH SUPPORTS ERC20 TOKENS.
Now, moving along.
You may have already sent some ETH to our contract address at:
But you may not see your tokens in your wallet yet. Don’t worry! If you sent your ETH to the right contract address, all you need to do now is add a custom token!
Follow These steps.
- When you are in your wallet, take a look at the right side of the page, you should see something like this.
2) Click on the “Add Custom Token” button as depicted in the picture below.
3) Once you click the “Add Custom Token” button, you should see something like this.
4) Here are the values that you need to enter in order to see your NEXT tokens in your wallet.
Token Contract Address: 0x4e005a760e00e17c4912A8070EEc047CfecBabbb
Token Symbol: NEXT
5) Once you copy and paste this information, your fields should look like this.
6)Now click the “Save” button.
Congratulations! You can now see your NEXT tokens in your MeW wallet.
Thank you for your support! It will help us make our platform even greater!