Energy Drinks Left a Hole in a Man’s Head
A woman is speaking out after her husband’s love of energy drinks allegedly came close to destroying his life. As a website shares, a woman named Brianna shared that her husband, Austin, had a brain Hemorrhage that left a hole in his skull. She learned of this devastation as she was preparing to give birth to their first child.
“Being pregnant is supposed to be one of the most amazing journeys you will ever embark on,” Brianna wrote on social media website. She told that he is creating a new life. He should experience unconditional love for someone has not even met. Love is to be the child home and to be the family.
Love with energy drinks:
She told that Austin had an accident and had to go to the hospital and later found out that it was tied to his love of energy drinks.
She told after a drive of 2 hours to the hospital, she realized that her husband had a brain hemorrhage. She is in deep with him. He is deeply in love with the baby. The doctors told that this might be the horrible event were due to his recent excessive energy drinks consumption.
He went through multiple surgeries as well as strokes, seizures and swelling while in the hospital. Two weeks later, she gave birth and Austin miraculously woke up.
Fighting to recover:
Brianna is now caring for her new son as well as her husband. Their lives aren’t normal. Doctors’ visits and hospital trips are so many. But they are still fighting. She wakes up every day only to take care of her little child and her husband. She prepares the meals, does physical exercises, speech therapy. She helps her husband with personal hygiene. She will take him a walk. She helped him with every aspect of his life.
She told she isn’t the person whom I’m fallen in love with. But I still fall further every day. And she is praying to help him recover.
Originally published at Nextworm.