NFT STARS Expands Its Marketplace onto the Avalanche Network
NFT STARS follows its roadmap consistently and stays true to its aspirations of enabling the free flow of NFT liquidity. The team is currently working on expanding its NFT ecosystem into Avalanche and opening its community up to the many benefits that the network presents. The integration is planned for October 18th.
NFT STARS Ecosystem on Avalanche
NFT STARS is working on expanding its digital collectibles and NFT ecosystem into Avalanche. The integration of the network will bring multiple benefits to NFT STARS’ community of artists and collectors. It will provide thousands of active Avalanche network users with a new tool that allows them to interact with the NFT market without having to abandon their preferred blockchain.
The four major benefits of the Avalanche integration:
- Scalability: The Avalanche team aims to solve the scalability issues that Ethereum users face and is largely working in this direction. With the innovations the team has introduced, the Avalanche network processes thousands of transactions per second and represents a massively scalable and secure platform for NFT STARS users.
- Fast and low-cost transactions: The Avalanche consensus mechanism and technical characteristics enable not just NFT STARS users but also many other users to enjoy fast and low-cost transactions. Avalanche users can execute transactions for a fraction of the cost they would pay on Ethereum. Thus, minting, buying and transferring NFTs minted on the Avalanche network will be a much easier job for NFT STARS users.
- Multi-chain environment: The integration of the network also marks the moment that NFT STARS becomes a multi-chain NFT marketplace. Our team’s ambitious goal is to enable the free flow of NFT liquidity across multiple blockchains and the Avalanche integration is an important step in that direction.
- Even more art: The integration of the Avalanche network opens up the NFT market to artists and digital collectors who, till now, have been repelled by the high costs. NFT STARS expects to see the growth of its user-base and welcomes in new and promising artists.
How to Connect to the Avalanche Network
To start working with the Avalanche version of the marketplace, you first need to set up your MetaMask wallet. Follow these easy steps to get you started:
Step 1: Log in to your MetaMask wallet and click on the Network drop-down menu. There you will see the ‘Select Custom RPC’ option, click on it and fill in the following data:
- Network Name: Avalanche Network
- New RPC URL: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
- ChainID: 43114
- Symbol: AVAX
- Explorer: https://cchain.explorer.avax.network/
Step 2: Transfer some AVAX to the MetaMask wallet that’s connected to the Avalanche network. For this:
- Go to https://wallet.avax.network/ and access your Avalanche Wallet.
- Select the “Cross-Chain” button in the left bar.
3. Choose “C Chain (Contract)” as your destination chain, which is compatible with smart contracts. Make sure you follow this step precisely, otherwise you will not be able to continue using NFT STARS.
4. Enter the amount and click on the “Confirm” button.
5. Select “Send”.
6. Select “C Contract” in the Source Chain tab.
7. Enter your MetaMask wallet address in the “To Address” field in the Avalanche wallet.
8. Confirm and finalize the transaction.
Congratulations! You’re ready to use NFT STARS on the Avalanche network.
Once the network is integrated, NFT STARS will slightly alter the process for creating an NFT on its platform. At this point, artists will have the choice of minting their artwork on Ethereum or Avalanche. Digital art collectors will be able to filter all the artwork present on the NFT STARS platform, showing only those compatible with the network they are using. Soon, our team will prepare and share detailed guides on how to mint an NFT on the Avalanche network and how to filter the NFTs listed in the marketplace. Stay tuned and prepare to unchain your art with our multi-chain marketplace.
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized applications and enterprise blockchain deployments, within one interoperable and highly scalable ecosystem. Avalanche offers near-instant transaction completion and is the first decentralized smart contract platform built for global scale finance. Ethereum developers can quickly build on Avalanche since Solidity works out-of-the-box.
All fees on the Avalanche network are paid in its native token — AVAX. The AVAX token is currently available for purchase on the following exchanges: Binance, BitMart, Bitfinex, Bitpanda, BtcTurk, Coinone, Complus Network, DEX Guru, Huobi, Jelly Swap, OKEx, Okcoin, Pangolin, Paribu, Securitize, Simplex, SushiSwap, Trader Joe and Voyager.
If you have tokens on Ethereum (or an exchange that can send them to Ethereum), one of the cheapest and fastest ways of bringing them over is using the Avalanche Bridge. If you use the Avalanche Bridge to transfer assets to the Avalanche network, you will need some AVAX to move/swap your assets. The Avalanche Bridge provides an airdrop of AVAX to users who transfer more than $75 worth of assets to Avalanche. Use this AVAX to swap some of your bridged assets for more AVAX, so that you can pay future transaction fees.