Announcing the $ISME Referral Program
Post a link, Invite a Friend to their Decentralized Identity, Earn $ISME!
UPDATE: Eligibility Rules
The ISME Referral Campaign has been incredibly successful so far. So much so that we have seen some problems of scale already come up, but handled swiftly and well.
The rapidity of incoming users got us to consider many possibilities, and after conferring with advisors we have determined that in order to preemptively protect us from Sybil type attacks, we will require all airdrop participants to fulfill certain criteria as an eligibility test. Social graph analysis can help prevent such attacks, and it will also help you stay up to date with everything we do, so it’s a win-win!
We might also look into moving the NFT3 telegram community to Discord to help manage scale, for example — but this is still theoretical at the moment.
For now, in the interest of speed we have created a simple Eligibility Checker. As soon as you’re done with the tasks there, sit back and bask in the glory of Decentralized Identity.
All users looking to qualify for the $ISME airdrop are required to fulfil the Eligibility Criteria.
As we take advantage of online services and explore the internet, we eventually create a digital identity. If you believe something digital is truly yours (and not, say, facebook’s), then you need to claim your .ISME to protect it.
Decentralized Identity (DID), or your .isme domain is a self-owned, independent identity that enables trusted data exchange. In other words, NFT3 and your .isme domain help you put digital identity management and administration directly in your hands instead of some third parties.
We believe the more people embrace Decentralized Identity (DID) and .isme, the more fair and sovereign people’s digital lives will become and more potential we will have to preserve individuality, which will depend on proving that you’re not a bot and will need authentic online activity as one of the most compelling testaments to demonstrate this.
The true digital self starts here, with ISME.
We now proudly announce that NFT3 is launching the ISME Referral Program, a straightforward and rewarding system designed to grow our community to the nextlevel.
With our referral program and the claim/registration reward, you will be able to claim your $ISME reward by simply becoming a .isme domain holder. And once you become one, you can start to receive rewards if you successfully invite people to NFT3 to complete the .isme domain claiming process.
The more Web3 friends you have, the more $ISME you will receive.
First things first, get your referral link HERE.
UPDATE: Please ensure you are eligible for your claimable $ISME here.
ISME Referral Program Rules & Definitions
- Valid Inviter: any user with a .isme domain on NFT3.com. (Having your own .isme domain on NFT3.com is a prerequisite for getting a referral link and becoming a valid inviter.)
- Valid Invitee: the users a .isme domain holder invites to complete the registration using the official referral link.
- Completed Registration: your registration will be valid once you create an account and have a valid profile page.
- 1 Valid Invitation = 100 $ISME, 50 $ISME for the inviter, 50 $ISME for the invitee
- Twitter Verification: you will be able to claim 100% of your commission if your invitee completes the Twitter verification. If not, none of your reward is claimable.
- Cap: there is no limit to how many invitations each inviter can have.
- Lockup: all $ISME rewards in this referral program strictly follow the latest token vesting schedule.
- Reward origin: all $ISME rewards in this referral program stem from Operational Reserve.
(The NFT3 team reserves all rights of this referral program and will revoke any accounts that attempt to damage this event in any form. PLEASE CHECK THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ABOVE.)
NFT3 is the First Unified Decentralized Identity and Credit Network for Web3 and Your Portal to the Metaverse.
NFT3’s decentralized identities, named ISME are a direct monetization path for individuals to associate value on their terms with various aspects of their data journeys through life with different projects, individuals, social networks, companies, and institutions.