Game of Thrones: Build Your Realm– Series 1 Hero Box Sale Preview
As the weather gets colder outside, we’re preparing for winter in more ways than one. We’re excited to share the details of the first Game of Thrones: Build Your Realm Hero Box sale with you.
Series 1 Hero Box Release Date
Presale: January 10, 8am PT
Public Sale: January 10, 12pm PT
Price: $150 per Hero Box
Supply: 3,450 Hero Boxes available during presale (one box limit per Nifty’s account), with an additional 1,500 available for the public sale (two additional box limit per Nifty’s account). 50 Hero Boxes will be withheld from the initial sale for use in community activities, giveaways, customer service resolutions and promotional purposes throughout the many phases of the project.
What’s in the box?
While the night may be dark and full of terrors, the first Hero Box will be filled with avatars and digital collectibles from the Northern regions of Westeros.
Each Series 1 Hero Box will contain:
- (1) Hero (or Legendary Hero) Avatar
- (9) Resource Cards that you’ll need as you build your realm
- (3) Story Cards, featuring iconic scenes, characters and locations from the show
Once purchased, you’ll be able to open your box to view your new avatar and accompanying cards, or leave your box unopened to keep or trade it.
Fate will decide how each avatar enters the realm. Varying attributes may mark them as a member of the Night’s Watch, find them in possession of an iconic blade like Longclaw, or even have a loyal direwolf by their side. Some avatars may even enter the realm as a White Walker. Here is a sampling of some of the Northern Hero Avatar classes and factions:
The Night’s Watch
What else do you need to know?
- Hero Boxes will be available for purchase on the Nifty’s website by using a credit or debit card or crypto (via Coinbase commerce). The price of the sale will be announced prior to the release date.
- Hero Boxes and Hero Avatars will be minted on Ethereum, while Story and Resource Cards will be minted on Palm.
- Unopened Hero Boxes and individual digital collectibles from opened boxes will be available for purchase on Nifty’s secondary marketplace. Avatars and Unopened Hero Boxes will also be available to be bought and sold on OpenSea and other Ethereum marketplaces.
Look for our ravens carrying additional information on the release of the first Game of Thrones: Build Your Realm Hero Box. In the meantime, all episodes of Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon are available to stream on HBO Max.