Now Arriving on Nifty’s: A Bullet Train NFT Experience
The latest drop at Nifty’s is so fast-paced, you’re going to want to make sure you keep up or you’ll miss the action. We’re collaborating with Sony Pictures Consumer Products ahead of the highly anticipated release of Bullet Train on August 5, 2022 to launch a two-part NFT experience. Based on the Japanese novel Maria Beetle (published in English as Bullet Train) by Kōtarō Isaka, the film features trained killer Ladybug, who wants to leave the hitman life behind. His handler Maria Beetle has other plans, but she does promise him a simple mission: collect a briefcase on a bullet train heading from Tokyo to Kyoto. Unfortunately for him, the assignment turns out to be anything but easy.
Punch your ticket with Nifty’s! This exciting new program offers two ways for fans to participate. The first delivers free NFTs to eligible moviegoers, then, after the film’s release, we’ll bring the film to life through an assassin avatar experience for audiences across the globe. Beginning on July 20, anyone who purchases an eligible advance ticket for premium large format editions of the film through AMC Theatres, Cinemark and Regal in the US, Cineplex in Canada, and ODEON in in the UK and Ireland, will be eligible to receive their NFT of a Momonga, the cute, flying squirrel-like characters from the film. Each NFT will be distinct — focusing on one exclusive Momonga from the film for each theater chain.. Want to collect them all? Fans will also be able to purchase Momonga mascot NFTs in August on Nifty’s secondary marketplace.
After the film’s release, we’ll launch our second phase of the program with an anime-style PFP program based on the film. This unique collection of assassins will draw visual inspiration from the film’s iconic moments, characters, and props, all randomly generated. Once fans have purchased their assassins, they’ll have the chance to burn their Momonga mascot NFTs and level up their avatar through exciting activities as part of a gamified program on Nifty’s platform.
Stay on schedule and remember these key dates:
- Bullet Train Momonga advanced ticket period: 7/20/22–8/7/22
- Movie release date: 8/5/22
- Assassin avatar public sale: September 2022
What else do you need to know?
- Fans who purchase eligible advance tickets to Bullet Train will be emailed a redemption code for one (1) Momonga artifact NFT. Fans need to sign-up or have an account on niftys.com in order to redeem their code.
- AMC Stubs Insider, Premiere and A-List members will receive one Momonga redemption code per ticket.
- Regal Crown Club Members will receive one Momonga redemption code per purchase.
- CinePlex and Cinemark customers will receive one Momonga redemption code per purchase.
- Odeon customers will receive one Momonga redemption code per purchase for customers in the UK and Ireland.
Ready to join the action? Grab your popcorn and hop into our Discord!
For any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reach out via Discord or email@example.com.