Nine Chronicles — Ecosystem Support Program!
We know that a successful game requires a strong community, so we are launching this program as a way to support creativity and reward community members who further the Nine Chronicles ecosystem.
The Ecosystem Support Program provides a way to earn NCG (Nine Chronicles Gold), activation keys, in-game items for the game, and more. The activities we support include promoting awareness of Nine Chronicles to other gamers, creating mods for the game, building useful tools, plus helping us to translate our resources into other languages.
The rewards rack up nicely for anyone producing a consistent flow of content; however, we don’t want our community to burn out, so we’ve made the targets easy to hit and prefer regular activity instead of long hours on the same day!
Since this is the first program of its kind for our ecosystem, we will probably have to make several updates to get it just right. Please share any feedback you have on our Discord!
First and foremost, we want our community to have fun playing Nine Chronicles! We would love to have our enthusiastic community members stream the game, create videos, or post about us on social media.
Suggested content to feature:
- Gameplay streaming, video sharing, tweeting.
- The game’s development.
- Fan art.
- Dev interaction.
- Decentralized gaming.
Let us know if you have an idea not covered here!
How it works
Just get started on content creation then let us know at the end of each month what you have worked!
- 📹Create content!
- 📧 Send links plus details about the number of viewers / likes to this form!
- 🎉Get paid!
- Each stream should be at least 15 minutes to qualify. Going beyond 15 minutes doesn’t bring additional rewards.
- Only 1 stream per day is valid.
- Provide links to the streams at the end of each month.
- Each pre-recorded video should be at least 3 minutes to qualify.
- Only up to 3 videos per week is valid.
- Provide links to the videos at the end of each month.
YouTube/Video Sharing Rewards
- Minimum 30 real followers.
- Only 1 tweet per day (maximum) will qualify.
- The tweet should include a link to our Discord or the Nine Chronicles website (link can be in a reply).
As our game is fully open source, we would love to see our community develop mods and extensions for the game. Few games these days are open source, but it is one of our central tenets.
We wish to honor the long history of game modders developing cool additions and alternate realities by providing them the ability to be rewarded for their efforts. However, we don’t have the capacity to provide much help yet.
Planetarium encourages the community to develop mods for the game, but it may be some months before we can provide any support.
Keep your eyes open for further announcements here as we are looking to run a competition for modding! For an indication of how the competition can work take a look at our previous competition for art!
By offering grants we wish to attract software developers who can build something useful for the Nine Chronicles ecosystem. Building something from our wishlist will greatly help the community; however, we are also interested in hearing from people who have cool ideas not featured on our wishlist. There is still a chance we can help fund the idea.
The grants we provide may not cover 100% of the development costs. We will do our best to fairly compensate all community efforts with a mixture of fiat, NCG, and special in-game items.
- Block explorer with game-like UI
- Wallet integration for NCG
- Browser extensions
- Miner monitoring tools
- Ecosystem reward automation tool
- Community voting system
How to apply
- Please visit our Notion page and read the details there!
- Fill in the application with all the necessary details.
- Once we’ve had a chance to review your application we will respond with any necessary changes.
- Completed proposals will be reviewed at the next committee meeting and then we will let teams know if they have been successful with their application.
Note: Max monthly reward cap
- Only up to 2,592,000 NCGs can be distributed as ecosystem reward per month, due to the token economy design. The pool will be operated in first-come, first-served basis for now. As this is our first initiative to reward a fixed amount of NCGs, we will monitor the community’s activities closely and adjust the payment if needed!
Get in touch!
Email us at email@example.com or come say hello on our Discord channel!
Planetarium is a blockchain company pioneering the ecosystem for community-powered online games. Planetarium’s technology equips developers with powerful tools to create fully decentralized, cross-platform blockchain games that can live forever on networks powered by the players. The team is also developing Nine Chronicles, an open source, decentralized role-playing game that launched in October 2020. To learn more, please visit planetariumhq.com.