Nirvana 3.4.1 for iOS
Read on to see what’s new in this update.
- Inbox items can now be converted into projects — open the task, tap the ellipsis, and go for it.
- New Inbox items are fresh and clean, no longer assigning the current tag or area.
- Beautiful on the iPhone X.
- Easier upgrading with in-app purchases. Go to your settings in the app, tap upgrade, and choose the yearly or lifetime option. If you prefer to upgrade directly through your account dashboard, you can still do that with these instructions.
- Quicker filtering. We heard that you wanted to open the filter action sheet once and select all the tags you needed. You can do that now. Once you’re done, dismiss it by swiping down.
- Improvements to the sidebar gesture.
- The groundwork for more awesome.
- Lots and lots of small bug fixes.
Check it out in the App Store.
As you check out this new release, let us (and the world) know what you think by adding a great review on the App store. We’re a small company and you can help us spread the word.
Android is next.
With iOS updated, we’re turning our attention to the Play Store. Stay tuned.
Your friends at Nirvana.
P.S. If you’re new to Nirvana, check out these awesome how-to resources from us and the community. You can also reach us in support. We’re happy to hear from you. 😃