Millennium Breakthrough — ~100% Accurate Solution to Causality, Inference and Attribution
Causality is efficacy, by which one process or state, a cause, contributes to the production of another process or state, an effect, where the cause is partly responsible for the effect, and the effect is partly dependent on the cause.
Causality (also referred to as causation, or cause and effect) is efficacy, by which one process or state, a cause…
Inferences are steps in reasoning, moving from premises to logical consequences; etymologically, the word infer means to “carry forward”. Inference is theoretically traditionally divided into deduction and induction, a distinction that in Europe dates at least to Aristotle.
Inferences are steps in reasoning, moving from premises to logical consequences; etymologically, the word means to…
Humans are motivated to assign causes to their actions and behaviors. In social psychology, attribution is the process by which individuals explain the causes of behavior and events. Models to explain this process are called attribution theory.
Humans are motivated to assign causes to their actions and behaviors. In social psychology, is the process by which…
So What is The Problem?
Whether it is Statistics, Quality, Performance/Failures, Maintenance, Industrial Efforts, Consumer Behaviour, Citizen Opinions and Behaviour, Social Networks and Online Behaviour on Internet, Fake News, Medical Diagnosis, Healthcare. You need to attribute, infer and establish causality.
Till now there has been no known accurate way to do any of those. Until now.
Automatski has made a millennium breakthrough which allows us to build ~100% accurate models of the underlying system based on the data. And then we can use this model for inferencing, establishing causality and attributions.
How does our Algorithm/Solution work?
- It works with arbitrary Numerical and Categorical Variables.
- It CANNOT use Unstructured Data e.g. emails, text, audio, video, image, speech etc. As of now. We will create those extension in the future very soon.
- It is Distributed and Sub-Linearly Scalable
- It works with 1000’s or variables and even 1m+ variables if deployed on a cluster.
- It makes absolutely no Assumptions
- It is Deterministic and NOT an Approximation or a Heuristic.
- It solves the Problems of Inference, Attribution and Causality
- It creates The Universal Model of the Underlying System. Limited only by Information Theory i.e. how much data is available and how much of the underlying system model does it allow us to decipher?
This is the underlying breakthrough…
Time to light a cigar…
This is our Website http://automatski.com