Millennium Breakthrough — How We Got ~100% Accuracy in HR Analytics?
Human Resource analytics (HR Analytics) is defined as the area in the field of analytics that deals with people analysis and applying analytical process to the human capital within the organization to improve employee performance and improving employee retention.
HR Analytics is also called as
- People Analytics
- Talent Analytics
- Workforce Analytics
And is done over data from sources such as …
- Employee surveys
- Telemetric Data
- Attendance records
- Multi-rater reviews
- Salary and promotion history
- Employee work history
- Demographic data
- Personality/temperament data
- Recruitment process
- Employee databases
It is Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Business Analytics all rolled into one in a specific domain called Human Resources.
The Pioneers in HR Analytics (aka Data Science)
How Google Became Such a Great Place To Work
A few years ago, Google’s human resources department noticed a problem: A lot of women were leaving the company. Like…
How Google Is Using People Analytics to Completely Reinvent HR
First of two parts If you havenâ€™t seen it in the news, after its stock price broke the $800 barrierÂ last month…
What Problems in HR Does Our Algorithm/Solution Solve Perfectly?
The list is not comprehensive but merely indicative of what kind of problems are solved by our solution…
- Attrition Prediction & Turnover Analytics
- Performance, Appraisals & Promotions
- Rewards & Recognition’s
- Training & Education
- Leadership & Managerial Effectiveness
- Factors of Success in the Organization
- Applicant Discovery & Assessment
- Interview Assessment & Scoring
- Culture Analysis
- Motivations, Wants, Needs, Desires
- Blockers, Barriers
- Employee Experience
- People Analytics
- Workplace/Environment Analytics
We Just Reinvented HR using our ~100% Accurate Perfect Modelling and Analysis Solutions/Algorithms
How does our Algorithm/Solution work?
- It works with arbitrary Numerical and Categorical Variables.
- It CANNOT use Unstructured Data e.g. emails, text, audio, video, image, speech etc.
- It is Distributed and Sub-Linearly Scalable
- It works with 1000’s or variables and even 1m+ variables if deployed on a cluster.
- It makes absolutely no Assumptions
- It is Deterministic and NOT an Approximation or a Heuristic.
- It solves the Problems of Inference, Attribution and Causality
This is the underlying breakthrough…
Time to light a cigar…
Where can I Learn more about HR Analytics?
Where can I learn more, about Machine Learning in HR? (The traditional Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms which don’t work that well but are used by everyone else outside Automatski)
This is our Website http://automatski.com