Hi, and welcome to this week’s weekly summary. This week’s recap is the eighth overall and the third for November 2019.
mkisoIt can now generate ISO images that are fully compatible with Legacy BIOS.
synthdoesn't produce the
.INFOfile: it just passes the appropriate data to
- Refactoring of the code of
- Working together with AppImage devs. to create
appimagebuilderto serve as a friendlier way to generate AppImages.
- Move feature branches for MauiKit, Index, and VVvave into the development branch.
- Index, VVave, Nota, and Pix are building using the newly introduced changes in MauiKit.
- VVave and Index are working on Windows with some features missing for the file manager like the editor component for previewing text files due to
- We have updated Compendium and FAQ to indicate that our ISOs can be flashed using common tools such as Rufus, Etcher, ROSA Image Writer, KDE ISO Image Write or the command-line utility
- We also updated content on the Compendium (English and Spanish) for clarification of our use of the term ‘deployment.’