Hi, and welcome to this week’s weekly summary. This week’s recap is the ninth overall and the last for November 2019.
- Fixed a bug in the command
check-update. It was erroneously reporting updates availability.
znx-guito fit with the latest changes in
znx-guiasks for confirmation before performing the so-called "dangerous."
- More relevant error messages are available now (issue #9).
- More relevant success messages are available now (issue #14).
NX Software Center
- List Appimages available from Pling.com.
- Improve backend, list files by architecture.
- Improve the handling of responses of OCS API.
- We’ve updated code with the latest changes in MauiKit.
- Initial work on the application page in the store view.
- We are testing the architecture filtering in Plasma Mobile.
- Release Nitrux 1.2.3. Check the Compendium for the release notes.
- We’ve updated Nitrux Minimal to version 1.2.3.
- Updated Welcome Wizard slides.