Hi, and welcome to this week’s weekly summary. This week’s recap is the fifth overall and the last for October 2019.
- Added new components to follow the visuals we want:
- Moved away from kirigami.actionbar since they have some messy icon sizing going on there
- Improved a lot the model
pathlistused in the
columnview, so paths are not
realoadedbut only the needed ones.
- VVave can now play remote sources like from
- The file manager tools are now better integrated with
qmakesteps to build and deploy for Android, although Nico from KDE did a fantastic job on allowing the do the same with
- A lot of code clean up on VVave.
- VVave better albums delegates and now again fetching artwork from online sources.
- Make further usage of URL structures in index and vvave, to identify local from remote content.
- Update Pix to work with the latest changes
- Improvements on apps: not load components unle.ss they are needed
- We will be attending LAkademy in mid-November.
- Filepreviewer can now preview documents like pdf thanks to Okular.
- Add better grid and list item delegates.
- Files are moved or copied with Index include the tags associated with the data.
- Implemented KAccounts listing/adding/removing functionality.
- Znx AppImages now include the correct product naming.
- Fix typos in functions.
- Watch out if no arguments are in use.
- Fix typos in the _deploy function — issue #58.
- Cleaner directory layout.
- Fix the wrong boot image location.
- Fix the wrong argument count check.
- Remove function calls. Show the appropriate content for the passed flags.
- Fix typo when calling
- Prevent URL or file name issues.
- Nitrux 1.2.2 is available on the 26th of October.
- Reduce the boot time of Nitrux to an acceptable rate.
- Organize the contents of our build scripts.
- Working to improve
maui-appimage-generatorto build VVave AppImage.