Hi, and welcome to this week’s weekly summary. This week’s recap is the 2nd overall and the 2nd for October 2019.
Maui AppImage Packaging
- Troubleshoot Index AppImages and build AppImages for VVave.
- Improve znx build script for AppImage packaging.
- Use ReadTheDocs to create documentation for znx.
- MauiKit new component: SideBar.
- New MauiKit item delegates.
- Fix several issues from Index and MauiKit reported by testers on the KDE Maui Project channel.
- MauiKit targets the latest Android SDK, meaning better integration.
- The added FileBrowser image thumbnails delegates were crashing the app, that has been solved and have been improved.
- Added was an option to select all the files in a File Browser component, better SelectionBar behavior.
- We have improved the FilePreviewer for text, image, video, and audio.
- Android coloring the NavBar.
- Miller Column’s view on the BrowserView component now always auto scrolls to the last column.
- MauiKit FM class now makes further usage of KIO, so now it can browse a bunch of protocols, like WebDAV, sftp, file, trash, applications, recent documents, etc. Also, the actions like copy, move, link, remove, create new directories, are handled in Linux by KIO, so those actions are compatible with the previous protocols.
- Bring VVave up to date with the latest MauiKit changes and perform fixes.
- MauiKit ItemDelegate component now can be dragged on the desktop.
- Work towards the goal of releasing Index and VVave.
- Enhancements of our tooling like
aw, improved the binary discovery algorithm in
execs: it supports more than one script in a single run. Also
copiersupports multiple binaries in a unique series, and its algorithm was enhanced too.
- Added sections about undiscovered features in Nitrux.