Node.js v4.1.1 is released
Node.js v4.1.1 Releases
Node.js v4.1.1 Notable changes
- http: Guard against response-splitting of HTTP trailing headers added via response.addTrailers() by removing new-line ([\r\n]) characters from values. Note that standard header values are already stripped of new-line characters. The expected security impact is low because trailing headers are rarely used. (Ben Noordhuis) #2945.
- npm: Upgrade to npm 2.14.4 from 2.14.3, see release notes for full details (Kat Marchán) #2958
- Upgrades graceful-fs on multiple dependencies to no longer rely on monkey-patching fs
- Fix npm link for pre-release / RC builds of Node
- v8: Update post-mortem metadata to allow post-mortem debugging tools to find and inspect:
- ScopeInfo and thus closures (Julien Gilli) #2974
See https://github.com/nodejs/node/labels/confirmed-bug for complete and current list of known issues.
- Some problems with unreferenced timers running during beforeExit are still to be resolved. See #1264.
- Surrogate pair in REPL can freeze terminal. #690
- Calling dns.setServers() while a DNS query is in progress can cause the process to crash on a failed assertion.#894
- url.resolve may transfer the auth portion of the url when resolving between two full hosts, see #1435.
- NodeSource announced N|Solid, “a platform built on Node.js and designed specifically for the unique needs of the enterprise” with a focus on insight, control and protection.
- NodeUp nintyone An Onboarding Show.
- Node.js Italian Conference tickets are on sale, October 10th at Desenzano — Brescia, Italy
- JSConf CO, October 16th — 17th at Ruta N, Medellin, Colombia
- EmpireNode, October 23rd at New York, US.
- NodeFest, November 7th at Tokyo, Japan
- Nodevember, November 14th — 15th at Nashville, Tennessee, US.
- NodeConf Barcelona, November 21st at Barcelona, Spain
- Node.js Interactive, December 8–9 at Portland, US.