This time we’re starting off with yet another great achievement for NOIA Network which marks the start of our contribution to global adoption of Segment Routing. While deploying SRv6 overlay network over the Internet, our Senior Solutions Architect Virginijus noticed that it was not functioning properly. There were occasions when sending packets from one server to another, they would disappear. That’s why he decided to write a tool that would enable you to traceroute and see the differences in SRv6 and ICMP hops. Upon its release, this code immediately caught the attention of Cisco’s team and soon was added to the Segment Routing codebase! More info and links to code can be found HERE.
As for our ongoing work, here’s what we’ve accomplished in these short two weeks.
NOIA Network Software updates:
- Refactored Business Intelligent microservice and finished re-generate path solution.
- Continue working on alternative paths.
- Continue on connecting Monitoring model in Agents in order to have data in ElasticSearch as well and show real analytic data in Controller UI.
- Finished building BSID policies and Local SID re-use logic.
- Continue on BI alternative paths and webhooks features integration.
Work on NOIA Cache:
- Deploying statistics gathering update for all NOIA Cache Nodes
Stay with us for further developments and join our Telegram group for a discussion!