22 of the Best Remote Job Resources
To Get You Out of the Office and on the Road
Dreaming of flexibility and the freedom to work and live anywhere you choose?
Remote work is becoming the new wave of achieving work-life balance and more and more companies are turning toward tech to help them manage a remote staff.
At Nomad Pass, we encourage everyone to get out of the office and on the road, so we’ve compiled a list of 22 resources to help you do so!
For the General Job Seeker:
2. We Work Remotely — is the place to find and list jobs that aren’t restricted by commutes or a particular geographic area.
4. Virtual Vocations — an extensive database of telecommuting jobs, many industries represented with a free or upgraded paid subscription.
5. Remote OK — is a very useful resource that helps you find a job you can do from anywhere. Remote OK features thousands of remote jobs from every field possible. You can also browse the list of highest paid jobs which could come handy while negotiating salaries.
6. Skip the Drive — has a large amount of options for remote work with handy filters.
9. Jobbatical — Craving for a vacation but cannot stop working? Find 11 or 12-month job in exotic locations a professional career break. Here people use their skills and knowhow to work on an exciting project in a new team in a new environment. Jobbatical
10. Jobscribe — is a good way to keep a track of potential opportunities- a subscription that sends you a list of remote jobs every day. These jobs are handpicked and tailored according to your preferences.
Tip: use your favorite job search platforms, such as Indeed.com, LinkedIn, or The Muse and simply type “Remote” in location.
For the Designers:
11. Dribbble — can be used to showcase your work as a designer and as a platform to find jobs. Just make sure you choose “remote/anywhere” under the location box.
12. Toptal—is an exclusive network of the top freelance software developers and designers in the world. If you can make it through their selection process, you are threw to start a good life as a freelancer. Toptal
For the Developers:
17. Workatho.me — is a job aggregator and most of the tech jobs are for high end developers.
For the Marketers:
18. Inbound — a great community of over 140,000 marketers. Provides a good platform to look for remote marketing jobs. Also great credibility, once you are directed to the career page of the job you like, don’t forget to use inbound as a reference.
20. Cloudpeeps — A great place for growth hackers, PR reps and marketers looking for freelancer jobs. There is a competitive application process but this has made the site attract big companies for various projects. CloudPeeps
For the Progressives:
21. Escape the City — was built on the belief of letting people out of the office environment and escaping the city. Helping people find progressive companies they can really believe in. There are a large number of remote jobs you can find here. Escape the City
Our project, Nomad Pass, currently in BETA, enables professionals to work remotely from anywhere around the world. We have listings of unique places around the world where professionals can live & work from and a community of professionals to connect to wherever you are. Read what we are all about here & Get your Pass!
If you are interested in guest blogging for us or contributing to the project, email us email@example.com we would love to hear from you!