Let’s talk about sexism (and more from the latest nondisclosure)
We’re very pleased to share with you our newest issue of nondisclosure — the GSB’s student-run online magazine. Read about:
- What a GSB alumna learned in making a film about her sexual assault (by Gwen Van de Pas)
- GSB’ers “messiest” situations
- Why we need to talk about sexism (from Stephanie Madner)
- How to survive the holidays outside the GSBubble (by Lauren Dachille)
- What the Oregon Trail would look like as a GSB case study (from Charles Zhu and yours truly)
- What you can expect from a morning with artificial intelligence (by Konstantine Buhler)
- Finding nature where we least anticipate it (by Nadine Lehner)
If you like what you read, please recommend, comment, and/or share.
Thanks for reading,
Eli, Cameron, and Nadine
PS: With this issue of nondisclosure, we also bid a formal farewell to our founding editor, Nadine Lehner, who’s finally leaving Stanford behind with MBA and MS in hand. Thanks for everything, Nadine!