Stay updated about nOS and our Token Sale: Join the newsletter!
nOS and Nash — Two projects, one common goal:
Mass adoption of the Smart Economy.
- nOS is the Virtual Operating System of the Smart Economy.
- Nash is the Exchange & Payment Gateway of the Smart Economy.
It is with great excitement that we announce a partnership today that will introduce new features and levels of adoption to the Smart Economy.
Nash and nOS will combine several of each others’ platform functionalities, introducing completely new features that make the blockchain and dApp ecosystem truly accessible and easy-to-use for everyone.
Continue reading to find out exactly what we’ll do.
First, here’s a quick summary of both projects’ background
- nOS is a virtual operating system made for development, deployment, discovery, and interaction of blockchain-powered decentralized applications.
- Nash is a decentralized exchange and payment gateway platform made for exchanging digital assets, interaction with crypto-currency wallets, and browser-based blockchain-powered web-app development. Nash also introduced the world’s first fully regulatory compliant exchange security token.
- Both projects are being built by people who have been deeply involved with the Smart Economy in terms of both development and community-building.
- Both projects’ founders are involved with City of Zion and have an expansive history of contributions to blockchain platforms e.g. NEO.
The nOS & Nash partnership will bring several new features for both platforms. nOS will natively integrate features of Nash, and vice-versa, so as to make the Smart Economy as accessible and easy-to-use as possible, for everyone.
Here’s what we’re working on together:
Nash Suite — Officially Supported on nOS
- Nash will integrate nOS exclusively as the only third party platform to officially feature Nash Suite, outside of Nash’s own solutions.
- nOS Client will integrate Nash exclusively as its only official native third-party exchange dashboard. Users will be able to access Nash Suite directly from nOS Client and start trading.
Trading digital assets has never been this easy.
This co-exclusive integration is in effect for a minimum of 2 years.
Applications — Build once, release as nOS dApp & Web App
nOS will support Nash developer APIs, and Nash will support nOS developer APIs. As a developer you only need to build your application once to make it available as both a native nOS dApp, and a native web app (with Nash Browser Plug-in).
Instant Token Conversion for nOS dApps — Powered by Nash
Remember the “Automatic Token Conversion” feature described in the nOS whitepaper?
This feature, that allows for easy conversions of tokens in order to use tokenized dApps, is fully powered by Nash.
Here’s a practical example:
- You’re using a dApp called “dAuction” (Example — not a real dApp).
- dAuction allows for bidding on real-life items using a token called DACT.
- You want to bid 200 DACT on a listing for a brand new laptop.
- nOS detects you don’t have 200 DACT in your wallet.
- nOS prompts you if you want to convert an amount of crypto-currency that you do hold (e.g. GAS or ETH) for 200 DACT to complete your action of making the bid.
- You approve the prompt.
- You automatically purchase 200 DACT via Nash, which is instantly awarded to your nOS account.
- nOS automatically completes your action of making the bid on the laptop.
In one click, you were able to purchase the tokens and complete your interaction. All without having to go through any exchange process yourself.
You can imagine what this new level of accessibility to dApps and their tokens means for mass adoption of the Smart Economy.
Automatic Token Conversion brings countless benefits to dApps, tokens, developers, and users alike:
- It is now way easier to use dApps and tokens for their intended purpose.
- Nash’s future plans for FIAT support will allow nOS users to buy and utilize dApp tokens without owning any crypto-currencies beforehand.
- Interaction with nOS dApps increases both the respective dApps’ tokens exchange volume and token utility.
- No more “crypto exchange process” to use tokenized dApps. With nOS and Nash combined, using different dApps with different tokens will be as easy as using any regular web app.
- People don’t have to learn about crypto- exchanges and currencies in order to become an active part of the Smart Economy and benefit from decentralized applications/tokens.
nOS and Nash together will bring new features and opportunities to the blockchain — and crypto — industry as a whole. And that excites us.
We look forward to making the world of Smart Economy flourish!