Oh hai firstname.lastname@example.org!
A new npm version has been released, tackling some bug fixes! You can read the release notes here.
Get it in the usual ways:
npm i -g npm@latest
Keep track of your favorite packages
Looking for a way to store favorite packages you come across? `npm star` & `npm stars <username>` work as mechanisms for bookmarking/favoriting packages.
Recommended project: react-microsoft-login
Are you using npm to build something cool? Let us know and we’ll help get the word out!
Next week = wombats galore!
Make sure to check out these awesome events next week and stock up on npm swag!
- Open Source Montreal meetup: December 9. Join npm engineers, Ruy Adorno and Darcy Clarke and pick up some npm swag! Darcy will be giving a talk on our recent npm community efforts.
- js-Montreal Meetup: Join several of our wombats here on December 10.
- Node.js Foundation collaboration summit: December 13–14. Ruy and Darcy will be there, swag in tow!
Please note: Our Open RFC calls will be back on the schedule in the new year. Stay tuned!
Check out this blog post by Aleksandar Vasilevsk, where they explain the key differences in recursive and iterative problem solving, complete with factorial and Fibonacci examples. We’re looking forward to Part II!
Need private packages and team management tools?
The same tools that empower developers to work together on Open Source projects can make teams more efficient when collaborating on mission-critical applications. Meet npm Orgs:
- Publish and download private packages
- Manage permissions with teams
- Workflow integration and token management