5 Best SharePoint Alternatives to Use in 2021
One thing that we have learned in the project management paradigm and the overall organizational world, is that there is no guarantee of something being extraordinary if it has been a part of the market for a long time.
It has to prove its worth by being the best in the game in the everyday work life of professionals, and if you can’t do that then your alternatives are going to swoop in no time and take your place in the rankings.
This is the case with SharePoint. In this article, we are going to talk about the SharePoint alternatives that the market has to offer.
Don’t get us wrong, SharePoint is incredible but if you think that the application is not for you, and you need to check out something that the market has to offer, here are the alternatives that you can check out which can make your work life easier and more productive.
5 Best SharePoint Alternatives to Use in 2021
Let’s discuss all of them in detail and find out how they are more beneficial than SharePoint and how they are going to make your work life more productive and effective.
One of the best SharePoint alternatives that you can use in the market right now is nTask. The application is an incredible project management tool that allows you to track and manage all of the tasks and processes related to your project, and bring more value to the company.
The application is filled with many different features that help you be more productive and be more efficient in your work life. Let’s take a look at those features and find out how this application is a valid alternative to SharePoint.
- Multiple board views; calendar, list, grid, and board
- To-do lists
- Task management
- Team management
- Team collaboration
- Time tracking and timesheets
- Document sharing and storage
- Folder management
- Risk management
- Issue tracking
- Project planning, execution, and tracking
- Free basic account
- Free 14-days free trial for Premium and Business accounts
- Premium plan at $2.99/user per month
- Business plan at $7.99/user per month
- Custom enterprise plan available
2. Google Drive
Being a child of the incredible application family produced by the team at Google, Google Drive is a great solution for all of your database management activities.
The application is accessible from any mobile device that you might be using, which means that wherever you are, you can access your data without any hurdles.
- Store you files
- Free for up to 15 GB
- Version management
- Collaborative workspace
- Document storage
- Offline access
- Permission management
- Search functionality
- SSL security
- Document conversion
- Role-based permissions
- Remote access
- Collaboration tools
- If you want to check out the software and don’t want to pay any money, you can use it and have 15GB of free storage
- The paid subscription of the application starts at $1.99/month
Another great example of a great SharePoint alternative is Workzone. The application is extremely customizable according to the needs and requirements of the company and the team members working in the project development process.
One of the best things about the software is that the software is incredibly easy to use and intuitive. This means that the development team members that are using the software have no trouble when they are starting to use the software.
- Approvals Workflow
- Custom Branding
- Expense Tracking
- Flexible Permissions
- Gantt Chart
- Image Markup
- Project Request Forms
- Projects Overview Dashboard
- Email Alerts
- File Versioning
- Full-text Search
- Group Calendar
- Individual To-Do Lists
- Project Templates
- SSO Capability
- Task Dependencies
- Unlimited, Free Support
- There is a free trial of the software available for use if you want to use the software before you decide on purchasing the subscription of the software, and the best thing is that you can use this trial version without entering any credit card information
- The paid subscription of the software starts at $200/month
4. Intranet Connections
If you want a practical SharePoint alternative that helps you create an effective and productive digital workspace, you need to check out Intranet Connections. The software helps professionals perform their tasks in a more modern (dynamic way).
- Social sharing
- Knowledge management
- File recovery
- Learning paths/tracks
- Mention management
- Enterprise networking
- There is a free trial of the software available if you want to check out the software before making a purchase
- The paid subscription of the application starts at $6500/year
When it comes to Data management, SharePoint is good and all, but if you want to take it up to the next level then one of the best SharePoint alternatives that you can use is Confluence.
The software is an incredible document management platform that allows your team to work more dynamically and that too while they work remotely. The software wasn’t designed to accommodate just one type of company, and you can use the software if you are a small business or an enterprise.
- Space directory
- Live search macro
- Custom layouts
- JIRA Software release, sprint & issue planning
- Ask, vote on & answer questions
- Advanced search
- Template management
- Team leave, travel & roster scheduling
- Drag & drop editing
- Knowledge base
- Access control
- Page & file versioning
- Document management
- Project management
- There is a free trial of the application available if you want to check out the software before you decide to make a purchase
- The paid subscription of the software starts at $5/month
These are our top picks for the best SharePoint alternatives on the market right now. If you have more suggestions, feel free to share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article originally published at www.ntaskmanager.com on 21st January 2021.