Tomorrow is a miracle morning
Successful people get up early. That’s me tomorrow.
The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod details a morning routine that prepares you for a positive and productive day.
Based on its recommendations, this is how my morning will go tomorrow:
- Before heading to bed, affirm to yourself that you’ll wake up feeling refreshed.
- Place your alarm clock on the other side of the room to get you out of bed.
- Once up, brush your teeth.
- Drink a cold glass of water as fast as comfortably possible.
- Be silent. Meditate. Find gratitude.
- Mentally rehearse your best work for today and in the future. Visualise yourself reaching your goals.
- Write your morning pages.
- Exercise. Just start.
Do you have a morning routine? How does it go? Or if not, what’s holding you back?
numanu365 is me working on 12 different habits and projects in 12 months to become a better human. This month I’m writing morning pages every day. I share what I learn and I encourage you to join me! Please follow and click the green heart 💚 if you found this post helpful.