Check Your Capture NFT on Metamask!
If you are a Capture NFT owner, the easier way to see Capture is to check on Capture App, but there’s a new option now! Check out how to show Capture on Metamask!
*This instruction is only applicable on ETH, Polygon, and Avalanche. (ThunderCore NFT is not applicable)
*If you have already minted a Capture NFT through network actions, you could start from Step 5.
- Open a Capture App and choose one capture you would like to see in the Metamask later
- Press more options and choose “Network Actions”
- Choose one of three network actions below.
- Mint Avalanche NFT
- Mint Polygon NFT
- Mint Ethereum NFT
4. Check if the minting process is finished.
5. Import your integrity wallet to your Metamask App. Please note that only Metamask “App” can display the NFTs. Desktop is not applicable. (Skip this step if you have already imported your integrity wallet to Metamask)
6. Make sure the network is fit your NFT support type (if not, switch to the right network)
7. Import your NFT information, including the contract address and token ID.
- Press “Import NFTs”
- Enter the “Address” & ID (You could find them on the Result URL from Step4)
Enjoy the new function to visit your Capture assets!
About Numbers Protocol
Numbers is building a decentralized photo network for creating community, value, and trust in digital media. Its Numbers Protocol redefines digital visual media as assets and is the backbone of a suite of tools for registering and retrieving images and videos in the Numbers network.
- Capture App: The first blockchain camera in the world that users can easily register photos and use Web3.0 applications.
- Seal API: Developers and enterprises can implement Numbers API to register photos and access their Web3.0 addresses and certificates.
- Certificates: content authenticity certificates with on-chain provenance
- CaptureClub marketplace: Native NFT marketplace which allows photo generators to sell and stake their creations.
- NFT Search Engine: The first Web3.0 NFT search engine that helps users verify the history of NFTs and prevent potential NFT fraud.
Numbers champion the purity of digital media and enable people to think more critically about the interactions between our images and the world around us. The goal of Numbers is to tokenize authentic photos (including images and videos) to create a decentralized photo network in Web3.0.