Numbers 2nd DAO Meeting: Reveal the Candidate of Night & Sky CAPTCH-A Holder
It has been 3 months since we launched the first Numbers DAO meeting, and we’re honored to have so many community members join and make votes on certain topics that are considerably related to Numbers Protocol’s long-term development. Today, we’re going to take you through the candidate of Night/Sky CAPTCH-A holder as a manifesto of a more transparent and trustable DAO spirit.
Before that, let’s have a quick review of the qualification for holding Night & Sky CAPTCH-A
Soulbound CAPTCH-A NFT. Creator Advisor role, whitelist candidates proposed by existing Sky holders. Sky holders should be reputable in the creator community as their feedback will assist Numbers Protocol in creating a healthy and attractive creator network.
Soulbound CAPTCH-A NFT. Project Advisors, whitelist candidates proposed by existing Night holders. Invited members should be reputable people with extensive knowledge of Numbers Protocol, tokenomics, and other WEB3.0 projects.
The show starts now…
Night CAPTCH-A Holder Candidate
- Co-founder General Partner of 8186 Capital (Asia-based Token fund)
- Co-founder General Partner of Scaling Ventures
- Co-founder in 2013 of the 1st regulated Exchange, GATECOIN, in Hong Kong
- French Private Equity Merger & Acquisition lawyer
- Founder of OffChain France
- Handled the first batch of Ethereum listings
- Historical DAO listing, ie “The DAO”
- Handled listings and private sales of 30+ ICO’s among which famous projects like Gnosis, Decentraland, The DAO, Zilliqa, Dfinity, Melon Protocol…
Why did Numbers invite him into the Numbers DAO and why he has the qualification to own Night CAPTCH-A?
With Khalid MAZOUZ in Numbers DAO, Numbers are incorporating a higher level of operations on not only the tokenomics and the DAO governance. Khalid’s extensive experience in finance and compliance shall prove his qualification to own Night CAPTCH-A with no doubt, and he’s going to serve as the project advisor in several directions in the future.
“With Khalid onboard, we outmuscle the primary market game. Remember he has 10 years experience at getting REKT ”, said Gabriel Mirón, the GP of 8186 Capital.
Sky CAPTCH-A Holder Candidate
- Contributor and Design Lead of Bu Zhi DAO, a collective of founders, builders, creators, and investors advancing the web3 ecosystem, bridging Taiwan to the world
- Co-founder & CEO of 0xAvenue, a leading Web3 protocol that connects brands and consumers to the next generation of experiential retail
- Co-founder & Brand Director of CHLIV Coffee, one of the most luxurious coffee brands in Asia
- 10 years of experience in Branding and Digital Product Designing
- Alumni of ArtCenter College of Design, one of the most prestigious design schools in the world, other celebrities including Michael Bay, Mike Shinoda, Chris Bangle
- Top Award Hunter with AICP & Next Awards, Art Directors Club, Cannes Lions, D&AD Awards, Epica Awards, Facebook Awards, London International Awards, The One Show, Shorty Awards and Webby Awards
Why did Numbers invite him into the Numbers DAO and why he has the qualification to own Sky CAPTCH-A?
Andy’s passion lies in building premium brands, helping brands grow through design, and contributing everything he can to accelerate Web3 adoption. By having Andy in Numbers DAO, he will contribute his vision and acuity to the creator economy and fashion industry to Numbers Protocol, and provide the latest, the most comprehensive angle of Digital Product Designing in the role of creator advisor.
“NFTs, especially art and collectibles, have quickly become a way for people to express themselves digitally. We feel it is important for us to bring a part of the excitement, connection, and sense of community that these different projects give us, into the real world. We’re excited to be working with Numbers Protocol on providing more passionate creators and collectors a new way to celebrate part of their digital identity in real life.”, said Andy An, the founder of 0xAvenue.
Missed the Information on Numbers 2nd DAO voting?
- Time: 25 Nov 13:00~27 Nov 13:00(UTC)
- Venue: The voting page will open on 25 Nov at 13:00(UTC)
CAPTCH-A DAO power
- Pebble: Participate
- Snow/Rose: Participate & vote by burning NUM
Discuss in the meeting to get a secret gift, and 5 random voters can share a 1K NUM lucky draw!
Stay tuned for more information!
Review Numbers DAO rule here: https://link.medium.com/goDzuX00csb
About Khalid MAZOUZ
Khalid Mazouz is a French national, ex-PE lawyer, early bitcoiner, co-founder, and General Partner @ 8186 Capital, a crypto fund for early stage token ventures based out of Shanghai, co-piloted by Mazouz and Gabriel Mirón. Khalid co-founded Gatecoin, the first licensed digital asset exchange in Hong Kong back in 2013, and has over 10 years of experience in the space, with 3 bears under his belt.
About Andy An
Andy An is an award-winning designer who specializes in branding, graphic, digital, and product design. He has experience working at agencies such as R/GA and Ogilvy, after shifting from advertising to the tech scene, he has been responsible for experience, interface, graphic, and brand design for startups and businesses.
About Numbers Protocol
Numbers is building a decentralized photo network for creating community, value, and trust in digital media. Its Numbers Protocol redefines digital visual media as assets and is the backbone of a suite of tools for registering and retrieving images and videos in the Numbers network.
- Capture App: The first blockchain camera in the world that users can easily register photos and use Web3.0 applications.
- Numbers API: Developers and enterprises can implement Numbers API to register photos and access their Web3.0 addresses and certificates.
- Certificates: content authenticity certificates with on-chain provenance
- CaptureClub: Native NFT marketplace allows photo generators to sell and stake their creations.
- Numbers Search Engine: The first Web3.0 NFT search engine that helps users verify the history of NFTs and prevent potential NFT fraud.
Numbers champion the purity of digital media and enable people to think more critically about the interactions between our images and the world around us. The goal of Numbers is to tokenize authentic photos (including images and videos) to create a decentralized photo network in Web3.0.