Numbers Protocol Lands On ViewBlock, Extending NFT Authenticity to Cross Network Blockchain Explorers
We are excited to share our latest integration on ViewBlock. ViewBlock is a cross network blockchain explorer that functions similar to Etherscan and BscScan. Supporting multiple networks including ThunderCore and Arweave, ViewBlock serves the important role of displaying all blockchain activity in a transparent fashion.
True to blockchain transparency, ViewBlock has decided to integrate Numbers CID to relevant NFT token entries in their explorer to further increase the informational transparency of NFTs. For us, ViewBlock’s integration of Numbers CID signifies a recognition for a more comprehensive outlook of digital content and a validation of our approach of creating a network where digital content is traceable and verifiable.
Numbers CID Background
Before going into the ViewBlock integration, let us cover what Numbers CID is:
Numbers CID is the WEB3.0 ID associated with all registered digital content registered in the Numbers network. Numbers CID are unique and defined wholly by the media’s contents. This means that no two pieces of digital media can have the exact same CID.
The importance of Numbers WEB3.0 ID is twofold. The first is the decentralization of digital content. In order to ensure the accessibility of digital content, it needs to be stored on decentralized storage. This is especially important in the case of NFTs because only with accessibility can there be ownership. The second is digital content cataloging. With Numbers CID it is possible to query individual digital content quickly and easily. This means once untraceable and unverifiable digital assets can be easily searched. It is this digital content cataloging that is leveraged in NFT Search Engine.
NFT Search Engine is the first WEB3.0-bases search engine with asset coverage over 30 million, token coverage over 100 million, and contract coverage over 100 thousand. As the name suggests, any NFTs information can be queried with NFT Search Engine utilizing a CID or content upload. Search results yield a comprehensive blockchain-based history of the NFT and provide the space with needed transparency.
ViewBlock NFT explorer results will feature Numbers CID and redirect users to NFT Search Engine results. Let us take a closer look at this integration:
(1) Go to ViewBlock and search for CaptureClub NFT, entering the following contract address: 0x59d6fe14e7bfaf7c89c297be301195b96335df0e. Let us search for token 3698. Alternatively, you can navigate to this specific explorer result by clicking here.
(2) Above the preview image of the NFT is the Numbers CID. A simple integration but an impactful one!
(3) Clicking on the Numbers CID will redirect to the NFT Search Engine comprehensive search results. The information included Token ID, Contract Address, Creator Wallet Address, and Current Owner. In certain cases, you can view how many tokens have been minted and whether or not the NFT has been minted by multiple wallet addresses.
As a decentralized photo network for WEB3.0, Numbers Protocol aims to be a cross-network network as digital content is not limited to a single network. Our partnership with ViewBlock and their cross-network blockchain explorer platform opens the door for extended coverage into their many supported networks. We are excited about the possibilities this partnership can bring. Stay tuned :)
ViewBlock is a cross-network blockchain explorer that supports chains such as Arweave and ThunderCore.
About Numbers Protocol
Numbers is building a decentralized photo network for creating community, value, and trust in digital media. Its Numbers Protocol redefines digital visual media as assets and is the backbone of a suite of tools for registering and retrieving images and videos in the Numbers network.
- Capture App: The first blockchain camera in the world that users can easily register photos and use Web 3.0 applications.
- Seal API: Developers and enterprises can implement Numbers API to register photos and access their Web3.0 addresses and certificates.
- Certificates: content authenticity certificates with on-chain provenance
- CaptureClub marketplace: Native NFT marketplace which allows photo generators to sell and stake their creations.
- NFT Search Engine: The first Web 3.0 NFT search engine that helps users verify the history of NFTs and prevent potential NFT fraud.
Numbers champion the purity of digital media and enable people to think more critically about the interactions between our images and the world around us. The goal of Numbers is to tokenize authentic photos (including images and videos) to create a decentralized photo network in Web 3.0.