Numbers Protocol Partners with XY Finance to Support Seamless Cross-chain Trading for $NUM Holders
The listing of $NUM on X swap can let $NUM holders swap between $NUM and numerous cross-chain cryptocurrencies without sending their assets into centralized services.
In the first half of 2022, we experienced a “crypto winter” through a wave of downside moves in both cryptocurrency and stock market.
However, this turbulent market condition could be a great opportunity if we are prepared. Some ways to make great use of this downside market would include asset diversification, stablecoin investment, and setting proper risk management for traders.
Many people use centralized exchanges (CEX) or CeFi services to store their crypto assets and build portfolios. Centralized services do have a relatively easier entry barrier, but it may not be the best solution to store and trade your assets, especially in such uncertain market conditions.
XY Finance is a One-Stop Cross-Chain Aggregator for DeFi and Metaverse. Their protocol X swap can provide a seamless and secure cryptocurrency swap experience as easily as in the centralized exchange. The listing of NUM on X swap can let NUM holders swap between NUM and numerous cross-chain cryptocurrencies without sending their assets into centralized services.
Simple Guide to Use X Swap to swap $NUM
- Visit XY finance page (https://app.xy.finance/)
- Switch to X swap service. Choose the token you want to swap on your source chain and the token you want to receive.
(Here, we’ll use NUM on BNB chain <-> AVAX on Avalanche as an example.)
3. Click the “Connect to a Wallet” button
4. Enter the amount of NUM you wish to swap.
5. Double check if the recipient’s address is correct. The system will display your connected wallet address by default.
6. Click the “Approve to Swap” button, and confirm the action on your web wallet.
7. You can see the slippage and fee information in detail, you can also choose the routes of your choice. For the sake of simplicity, X swap has already selected the best route for you. Isn’t that amazing? :D
More in the Future
With the partnership of XY Finance, we plan to build an ecosystem with the core concepts of decentralized, transparency, controlling, and owning your own assets together. Moreover, for Capture users, you can even control & swap your tokens located in the integrity wallet through X swap.
“If you’ve done your research and signs point to an NFT or cryptocurrency doing extremely well in the long term, don’t be afraid to double down on your favorite investments”
— Abigail Johnson, Fidelity Investments CEO at the Consensus 2022 event in Austin, as reported by Forbes.com.
We’re going to share a piece of great news with you!
$NUM Summer Holder Campaign is announced soon! Try X swap to swap your cryptocurrency into $NUM today and get ready to participate in the new holder campaign to win the prize!
Happy swapping and HODL $NUM. We’ll conquer the crypto winter together with our great supporters!
About XY Finance
XY Finance is One Stop Cross-Chain Aggregator for DeFi and Metaverse. Our mission is to facilitate the seamless and secure transfer of on-chain assets across all blockchains, including tokens, NFTs, and more. The protocol has built a one-click swap aggregator with the highest interoperability that allows crypto users to trade all on-chain assets. XY Finance has supported over ten chains, including Ethereum, BSC, Fantom, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, Avalanche C-Chain, Cronos, KCC, ThunderCore, Astar, and Moonriver.
About Numbers Protocol
Numbers is building a decentralized photo network for creating community, value, and trust in digital media. Its Numbers Protocol redefines digital visual media as assets and is the backbone of a suite of tools for registering and retrieving images and videos in the Numbers network.
- Capture App: The first blockchain camera in the world that users can easily register photos and use Web3.0 applications.
- Seal API: Developers and enterprises can implement Numbers API to register photos and access their Web3.0 addresses and certificates.
- Certificates: content authenticity certificates with on-chain provenance
- CaptureClub marketplace: Native NFT marketplace which allows photo generators to sell and stake their creations.
- NFT Search Engine: The first Web3.0 NFT search engine that helps users verify the history of NFTs and prevent potential NFT fraud.
Numbers champion the purity of digital media and enable people to think more critically about the interactions between our images and the world around us. The goal of Numbers is to tokenize authentic photos (including images and videos) to create a decentralized photo network in Web3.0.