Spring Holder Campaign🌸 Grab the Chance to Earn 45% APR!
Check out our 45-day fixed offer of 45% APR for the spring celebration!
How to join?
- Hold at least 1,000 $NUM in your non-custodial wallet (Metamask, Trustwallet), or your Capture wallet before 14 April 2022, 13:00 UTC.
- Min deposit: 1,000 NUM
- Max deposit: 50,000 NUM (If the winner put in more than 50K, only 50K will be counted)
- Fill out the form: https://link.numbersprotocol.io/spring
- A limit of 40 winners, first registers, first get. (Only the wallets with over 1,000 NUM are qualified)
- Check the link below on 14 April 2022, 15:00 UTC
- Holding period: 14 April 2022, 13:00 UTC~29 May 2022, 12:59 UTC
- Check if you’re qualified for the reward on May 30: https://airtable.com/shrsaP9KNVkp8yWgu
- The reward will be distributed to your registered wallet in 10 workdays.
- If you encounter any problems, please open a ticket for assistance: https://link.numbersprotocol.io/UserSupport
- 45% APR profit for 45 days = holding amount*(45%/365*45)
- The holding period is 45-days fixed. Winners have to keep the NUM in the same wallet address for 45 days. During the holding period of fixed offering, winners are NOT ALLOWED to transfer out of the wallet in advance before the deadline of the holding period. Once it has been transferred out, the winner will lose the eligibility of earning 45% APR profit.
- The user hereby confirms that participating in the holding activity is voluntary, and the Numbers Protocol has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user’s decision in any way.
- Numbers Protocol reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.
Thank you for your support and enjoy the journey with the team!
About Numbers Protocol
Numbers is building a decentralized photo network for creating community, value, and trust in digital media. Its Numbers Protocol redefines digital visual media as assets and is the backbone of a suite of tools for registering and retrieving images and videos in the Numbers network.
- Capture App: The first blockchain camera in the world that users can easily register photos and use Web3.0 applications.
- Seal API: Developers and enterprises can implement Numbers API to register photos and access their Web3.0 addresses and certificates.
- Certificates: content authenticity certificates with on-chain provenance
- CaptureClub marketplace: Native NFT marketplace which allows photo generators to sell and stake their creations.
- NFT Search Engine: The first Web3.0 NFT search engine that helps users verify the history of NFTs and prevent potential NFT fraud.
Numbers champion the purity of digital media and enable people to think more critically about the interactions between our images and the world around us. The goal of Numbers is to tokenize authentic photos (including images and videos) to create a decentralized photo network in Web3.0.