Step-by-Step Guide: Using Unicrypt to earn $NUM
ETH Liquidity farming is now unlocked! Everyone who is interested in farming $NUM tokens can do that in a series of quick steps.
What Is Liquidity Farming?
Liquidity farming is the process of lending cryptocurrencies to a variety of decentralized application (or Dapp) smart contracts for a set period of time, in order to receive rewards in the form of additional cryptocurrency.
In other words, you provide the liquidity — add the assets you currently have to the existing supply. By doing so, you become a liquidity provider. You add to the ecosystem and are rewarded for that.
What are liquidity provider tokens (LP)?
LP tokens are mathematical proof that you provided assets to a pool, you can think of them as a coupon or a receipt. Naturally, you receive them only after you provide liquidity.
Still don’t know how does it work? Check out the video made by
How to farm $NUM?
- The first step would be to visit the farm page: https://link.numbersprotocol.io/NUM-UN
Click “Add liquidity” to go to the LP pool.
2. Check your LP token here.
3. Go to LP farm staking website.
4. Connect wallet and
(1) Check your available balance.
(2) Input your willing portion to the farm.
(3) Check your preference of lock time, the longer the greater reward.
(4) Approve transaction (this is to authorize the smart contract).
(5) Click “Stake”
5. Link to the wallet and confirm the transaction.
6. Complete! Please remember to “Subscribe” > No Subscribe No Reward!
7. Click “Subscribe” and confirm the transaction. All Done! Congrats!
Note: If you cannot see the $NUM tokens in your Metamask wallet, here’s what you need to do.
- Follow this link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/numbers-protocol/
- Click on the Metamask icon.
All done! Simple, isn’t it? Now that you have your tokens staked, they will passively earn you $NUM tokens.
⚠️ Important: LP Farming/Staking involves risks such as Impermanent Loss — make sure to be aware of those risks before staking. You can measure/calculate potential Impermanent Loss here: IL Calculator.
About Numbers Protocol
Numbers is building a decentralized photo network for creating community, value, and trust in digital media. Its Numbers Protocol redefines digital visual media as assets and is the backbone of a suite of tools for registering and retrieving images and videos in the Numbers network.
- Capture App: The first blockchain camera in the world that users can easily register photos and use Web 3.0 applications.
- Seal API: Developers and enterprises can implement Numbers API to register photos and access their Web3.0 addresses and certificates.
- Certificates: content authenticity certificates with on-chain provenance
- CaptureClub marketplace: Native NFT marketplace which allows photo generators to sell and stake their creations.
- NFT Search Engine: The first Web 3.0 NFT search engine that helps users verify the history of NFTs and prevent potential NFT fraud.
Numbers champion the purity of digital media and enable people to think more critically about the interactions between our images and the world around us. The goal of Numbers is to tokenize authentic photos (including images and videos) to create a decentralized photo network in Web 3.0.