Dark Chocolate Avocado Cookies
3/4 cup avocado flesh
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate chunks, to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Add chocolate chunks.
- Using two spoons place dollops of cookie dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper, flatten them out a little with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes until the cookies don’t stick to the paper
- Cool down, and store in an air tight container in the fridge.