AC Airdrop Round 1 on Ethereum
ACoconut v2 on Ethereum Main Access: https://app.acoconut.fi
ACoconut v2 on Ethereum beta testing will officially end at 16:59 5/16/2021 (UTC+8).
Despite lower than anticipated participation level, we sincerely appreciate everyone who took part in beta testing. This was a much needed exercise as we have gathered valuable insights on how to adjust our go-to-market strategy and product positioning in the Ethereum ecosystem.
As a token of appreciation, we are thrilled to launch the inaugural AC Airdrop campaign on Ethereum.
- Users who have successfully interacted with the ACoconut v2 on Ethereum are eligible for AC Airdrop. Table below presents the qualifying and reward conditions:
- mAC snapshot will be taken at 16:59 5/16/2021 (UTC+8)
- Qualified users will be able to claim the Airdrop at 17:00 5/18/2021 (UTC+8). Users must make a claim before the round expires.
Example: Alice mined 2,000 mAC by depositing renCrv+ to the renCrv+ gauge.
Alice is eligible for 100 AC airdrop.
How to Claim AC Airdrop
- Access official ACoconut v2 on Ethereum - https://app.acoconut.fi/
- Select the “Airdrop” in the navigation menu. Click “Claim” before Round 1 expires in 7 days.
- Repeat Step 1 and Step 2 for all the wallets containing mAC balance.
- Introducing ACoconut v2
- ACoconut: The First Cross-Chain BTC Yield Aggregator
- Introducing ACoconut Tokenomics v2
- Join Telegram → https://t.me/acbtc_community
- Join Discord → https://discord.com/invite/mvANFYe
ACoconut is a BTC DeFi protocol suite designed to enable frictionless movement of BTC liquidity between decentralized systems. The ACoconut protocol suite consists of BTC+ and acBTC, powered by NUTS Finance.
About NUTS Finance
NUTS Finance is a blockchain development DAO focuses on building secure, composable and open source technology to empower financial applications on the blockchain. Our team is composed of experienced developers, financiers and serial entrepreneurs.