Nuvola 4.24 fixes Spotify, Deezer and Yandex Music
Another release of Nuvola Player is out in the wild. Version 4.24 brings bug fixes of three services.
To install Nuvola, follow installation instructions at the Nuvola Apps Repository. To update Nuvola, run
flatpak update --system && flatpak update --user in terminal (as a regular user, not root/sudo), or use a package manager that supports Flatpak (e.g., a recent GNOME Software application with the Flatpak plugin, KDE Discover or elementaryOS AppCenter).
What’s New for Users
Spotify script 3.7
- Fix artist and track title parsing.
- Fix track progress bar integration [GitHub Ticket].
- Fix integration of volume bar.
Deezer script 3.6
- Fix integration of playback controls [GitHub ticket].
- Fix repeat action [GitHub ticket].
- Fix track title for explicit tracks [GitHub ticket].
Yandex Music script 1.9
- Update track.artLocation selector.
- Update like button selectors.
Thank You for Your Support
At the time of writing, the awesome people listed below and a few others are Nuvola Patrons, who support the development of Nuvola Apps Runtime. Thank you all!
Christian Dannie Storgaard, José Antonio Rey, Ryan Wagner, Simon Law, Bart Libert, Chris Beeley, Andrew Azores, Bryan Wyatt, Balázs, Denton Davenport, Ben MacLeod, Duco van Amstel, David Wiczer, Andrew Allen, Nathan Warkentin, Chuck Talk, Peter Tillemans.
If you are a Nuvola Patron but your name is not listed, contact Tiliado support to give us permission to show you on the list.