The BTC-Pool’s Open
On June 23rd, BTC-Pools were launched on Ethereum, BNB Chain, and Arbitrum. Start providing your BTC liquidity into O3’s liquidity pools in the O3 Hub to get LP-BTC, and then stake them in the O3 Vault to earn $O3 rewards.
Stake LP-BTC to Earn $O3 Details
Stake starts at: 6/23 4:00 AM (UTC)
Rewards start at Timestamp: 1656000000 (6/23 4:00 PM UTC)
O3 Contract Address: 0xEe9801669C6138E84bD50dEB500827b776777d28
LP-WBTC Contract Address: 0xf22fC6C863C281599C4a015C19dED6609892B137
LP-BTCB Contract Address: 0xB663BA008c040454B52BcdA08761B15Dd9734457
LP-WBTC Contract Address: 0xDA55302B1d63EE0735dfCfA6021895d0464e7f8e
All the mining $O3 rewards are locked and need to be unlocked by providing liquidity on the corresponding network’s connected DEX
Guideline to add BTC liquidity and stake LP-BTC for farming:
- Go to https://v2.o3swap.com/hub. Select the BTC pools that you want to deposit. Click on a pool tab to select the network you want to deposit into and click “+”.
2. Input the number of BTC, or WBTC, or the numbers of both BTC and WBTC that you want to deposit into the pool. Then click “Deposit” to continue the transaction, and click the “Confirm” button in the pop-up window of your wallet extension or app to submit the transaction.
3. After the transaction, you will receive an amount of LP-WBTC representing the liquidity that you have deposited.
4. Go to https://v2.o3swap.com/vault, switch to the chain that you add your BTC liquidity to and find the LP-BTC pool, click “Stake”.
5. Input the number of LP-BTC, then click “Confirm” to continue the transaction. If it is the first time that your wallet or the token you select is used, you need to click on the “Approve” button at the pop-up window. Then click “Confirm” again. The final step is to click confirm in the pop-up window of your wallet extension or app.
If the LP-BTC isn’t shown on your wallet, copy the corresponding LP-BTC contract address above, then switch to the correct network to import tokens.