Would you like to come and work for Oasis? We are looking for someone to join the team and serve as our administrator and PA to Adrian — supporting our growth as a church and Adrian’s roles within and beyond Oasis. The role is full time (37.5 hours), Monday to Friday, and involves the following specifics:
- To be an effective centre for coordination, information, communication and administration in the church.
- To be a first point of contact and represent Oasis Church to the general public.
- Provide excellent personal administrative support to Adrian Hurst, Lead Elder of Oasis Church.
- Oversee building management and provide administrative support for external and internal bookings at South Street.
- Oversee the logistics for building use in preparation for Sunday meetings and any mid-week room use.
A full job description can be found here. Applications should be made by sending a CV and covering letter to Becca at email@example.com and the deadline is Friday 3rd September 2021. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 13th September. Please do feel free to drop us an email with any other questions or queries you have too though!