IDEO Hackathon with prizes in total of $25K+, office hours and lots of events.
Friends of Oasis,
Another month, another exciting set of updates. Updates include some great opportunities to win up to $10K and mentorship from IDEO, an introduction to our newest fellows, and more below.
Learn, build, win: New hackathon with more than $25K+ prizes
Last week we launched an all-new hackathon with IDEO and Coinlist to encourage developers to build apps that make blockchain technologies more accessible, easier to use, and easier to adopt.
How can you sign up and win?
- Sign up and build your next app on Oasis
- Join our workshop on Thursday to learn more about the Oasis platform and start building
- Read what other’s are saying about the program here
- You can also learn more about the hackathon here
Developer Spotlight: Genobank.io
Check out our latest developer interview with Daniel Uribe, the founder of Genobank.io and learn more about what he’s building, how he’s using the Oasis network, and more.
Read more here
Sign up for any of these events below. We’d love to see you there!
- August 1 (online): Vishwa runs an online workshop on the Oasis network. Sign up here
- August 14 (Santa Clara): See Dawn talk about some of her latest research at the USENIX Security Symposium
- August 18–22 (Santa Barbara): Check out some of the work done on the Oasis network at Crypto 2019
- August 19–21 (Berlin): See Dawn a talk about our unique scaling architecture for the first time and join our workshop on Blockchain-WASI at the Web3 Summit
- August 22–24 (Berlin): See Nick Hynes talk all things Writing Confidential Smart Contracts on Oasis or stop by our table and say hi (and get some swag!) at ethBerlin
- August 22–23 (Portland): Stop by and see our team at RustConf — we’ll have a table and will also have an evening gathering on August 22 (more details to come!)
- September 6–8 (Boston): Join us at ethBoston, hack on our network, and win!
- September 10–11 (London): Find us at the DeFi Summit at Imperial College
Welcome to the new Oasis Fellows!
We’re excited to announce our 2019–2020 class of Oasis Fellows. The Oasis Fellowship is a program designed to support outstanding students doing research and development in distributed systems, security, privacy, and machine learning.
Come join our team and help build the future of data privacy technology. If you like midday walks, views of the bay, and in-house espresso, you’ll fit right in.