Happy summer! As you gear up for the pool, the beach, or whatever fun vacations you have planned, we’re sending you our monthly newsletter to remind you that developing on the Oasis platform is just a click away. Developing makes for a great weekend adventure and our documentation is a breezy beach read.
In all seriousness…some updates on what we’ve been up to and what’s going on in July below.
Office Hours on Blockchain WASI
In May we released an RFC on our proposal for a Blockchain WASI design and this month the engineers behind the proposal walked through our thinking and shared some of the new development work we’ve done to the Oasis Devnet including:
- New WASI runtime 🏃♀️🏃♂️ (coming soon!)
- Our new Mantle SDK ⛰, a new Rust development library that seeks to abstract away many of the nuances of blockchain for easy development.
Oasis engineer Will Scott outlines some new tips and tricks for the best ways to debug WebAssembly. Read more in Will’s blog post here.
Developer Spotlight: DAPPS Inc.
This month, DAPPS Inc built a new integration that makes Oasis Labs available to Salesforce developers. You can read more about their integration here.
Sign up for any of these events below. We’d love to see you there!
- July 10 (San Francisco): Ray gives a talk on Internet Privacy @ Node
- July 25 (Berkeley): Open-Source Secure Enclaves Workshop
- July 25 (San Francisco): WASM meetup @ Oasis
#ICYMI: Past Oasis events and press
- Oasis in Businesses using Blockchain to Protect Consumer Data
- Dawn Song in the Wall Street Journal on why Image recognition technology may not be as secure as we think
- Raymond Cheng speaking at Consensus
- Will Scott on WebAssembly Debugging
- A recap of our latest Office Hours
- Dawn Song in The Next Web on The unforeseen trouble of AI
Come join our team and help build the future of data privacy technology. If you like midday walks, views of the bay, and in-house espresso, you’ll fit right in.
For questions or more information on Oasis Labs go to www.oasislabs.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.