OccamFi Team Incubates CURL, a Protocol for Concentrating Synthetic Liquidity
June 8, 2022 — OccamFi is pleased to announce its latest incubated project, CURL. A protocol developed by the Blueshift and OccamX teams, CURL addresses current shortcomings of liquidity fragmentation caused by bridges and L2 solutions, all in order to unleash DeFi’s deep liquidity.
CURL is a protocol that enables the accommodation of synthetic liquid tokens across L2 solutions by combining unique liquidity pooling and issuing a homogenized synthetic asset that represents a weighted exposure to all underlying synthetics, effectively making them fungible.
Curl effectively ensures:
- The integration of DeFi’s fragmented landscape.
- Improved blockchain coordination by allowing one L2 synthetic token generation for every underlying L1 asset. Developers can harness this feature to enable seamless cross-chain transactions between DApps of different blockchains.
- CURL LPs receive superior risk and return profiles, which can inspire new investment models within crypto.
- L2 assets increase in fungibility by concentrating order flow.
- A weight system for bridges to determine their fate allows users to vote out any deficient bridges in the CURL landscape.
OccamFi’s incubation process allowed CURL to develop the core protocol considerably faster, as well as set its strategic direction in the market. CURL builds on and extends Blueshift’s audited and market-proven portfolio technology that has already successfully introduced DeFi 2.0 to Cardano. CURL is a dual token DAO, introducing the $CURL governance token and $hX universal synthetic token.
Watch this space as CURL continues to grow and bring order to liquidity fragmentation. The project will first be released on Milkomeda to streamline the users’ experience of liquidity provision and concentrate the fragmented liquidity across bridged assets.
Follow CURL on social media:
Twitter — https://twitter.com/CURL_fi
Discord — discord.gg/pS6jxApJMk
Follow OccamFi’s social media channels to stay up to date with the latest news:
Telegram Official Community — https://t.me/occamfi_com
Telegram Announcements — https://t.me/occamfi
Medium — https://medium.com/occam-finance
OccamFi Twitter — https://twitter.com/OccamFi