MCAS stopping TLS 1.0/1.1
- And really — isnt it time???
- Make sure agent versions meet reqs
Office 365 component Skype for Business Online End of Life announced
- July 31, 2021 service end date for the ONLINE version of Skype for Business — please note this announcement does NOT involve Skype Consumer!
- Check out the upgrade FAQ — https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/faq-journey
ICYMI: M365 July Roundup
- FIDO + TVM on security side — Shiny security goodness!
- Teams (see sep. teams roundup)
- MS Quick Poll (see Forms entry)
ICYMI: Teams July Roundup
- @less mentions
- Channel moderation
- Live captions in live events + meetings in preview
- Teams Rooms updates
- Network Planner Preview
- GCC updates
Azure AD App Proxy support for SAML is GA!
- One of our fav AAD features now w/SAML!
- Allows broader compat options for on-prem SAML apps
MS Forms — June/July Roundup
- QuickPoll int. w/Outlook
- Branching support
- Theme recommendations
- Office.com quiz creation
User activity expiration policy for O365 groups in Private Preview
- Combined activity signal = is it used
- Signals from Outlook, Teams, SharePoint
- Triggers expiration action
Changes to Office Client Activation
ICYMI: PA/Flow License options changes
- Read it to understand more options to support dedicated PA/Flow scenarios
- Replaces P1/P2 plans
- Note the addition of PowerApps portals
More Flow Updates
- Work with SharePoint folders including zip extraction
- SharePoint check in/check out
- Work with SharePoint permissions
- Work with modern Document Sets
- Use Flow (and PowerApps) with Azure DevOps
- Approvals for tenant guests (note the limitations)
- You can now rename actions that downstream actions depend on!
- New connectors
Copy and Paste for Flow Actions!
- The Clipboard feature allows you to more easily reuse actions you’ve already configured intra- or inter-Flow
- You can copy a Scope action which contains child actions
- Also: enhanced create experience, enhanced Flow detail page, enhanced run UX
Flow Conference Coming Up on September 10th