[OFFICIAL] Step-by-Step Guide for Rate3 Network Pre-Sale (16/4/18–31/5/18)
WARNING: This is the only official guide and instructions on how to participate in Rate3 Network Pre-Sale. Please read through this official guide properly and do not follow any other instructions posted elsewhere. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot thank all of you enough for being such fervent supporters.
Only successfully whitelisted participants can participate in the Pre-Sale. Please check your email and see if you have received the KYC approval / rejection email. If you have further queries, please email: email@example.com
- Pre-Sale Start Date: 16 April 2018, 2PM SGT (GMT+8)
- Pre-Sale End Date: 31 May 2018, 10PM SGT (GMT+8) — or until pre-sale cap is reached
- Pre-Sale Cap: 5,000 ETH
- Ratio — 1ETH: 16,000 RTE
- Min Allocation: 0.5 ETH
- Max Allocation: No limit (on a first-come-first-serve basis)
- Bonus: 20%
- Tokens sent immediately to the participant’s sending address after successful ETH contribution
- 50% bonus available when the pre-sale ends. Remaining 50% bonus will be locked up for 6 months after all token sale ends.
- All tokens (including bonus tokens) are by default non-transferrable, until unlocked by Rate3
- You can check out the Pre-Sale live progress once you are logged in
- Recommended gas price: 5–10 Gwei
- Recommended gas limit: 250,000
- Please check https://ethgasstation.info for the Recommended Gas Prices
What to do when Pre-Sale opens?
WARNING: Please follow the below 4 steps to retrieve the official Rate3 Pre-Sale address. There will be no other ETH address through emails, Telegram or other methods.
Step 1: Log-In with your registered email address
Step 2: Click ‘Verification’ and make sure it states Successful for both ‘KYC’ and ‘Whitelist’ (triple check please!)
It might take up to 24 hours for you to be whitelisted successfully, even after you have completed KYC.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you are whitelisted successfully, before you send any ETH to our pre-sale address (triple-check!)
Step 3: Triple-verify the official Pre-Sale address that is shown.
IMPORTANT: You will see a photo of Rate3 CEO Jake Goh, holding a piece of paper with the official Pre-Sale address. Below this photo, you will see our official Pre-Sale address. Please ensure that both addresses are the same and do not circulate this address to anyone else.
- Do not send your ETH from exchanges
- Only use wallets where you have access to the private keys (MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Ledger Nano S…)
Step 4: Check your RTE balance, after a successful transaction
After you have made a transaction, you will see your RTE balance reflected, in both the purchase amount and bonus tokens allocated.
For instance, if I made a purchase of 2.75 ETH, I would see 44,000 RTE (2.75 x 16,000) tokens in ‘Purchased’ and 8,800 (44,000 x 20% bonus) RTE tokens in ‘Bonus’.
2. Click on “Send Ether & Tokens”.
3. Select the option “Keystore File (UTC / JSON)”, select your wallet file, enter your password and login to your account.
4. Now, make sure you use only our official Pre-Sale address, that can only be retrieved via the 3-step method in the “Official Pre-Sale Address” section above.
5. Set gas price to desired amount — we recommend gas price of 1–5 Gwei
6. Select the amount of ETH you’d like to send and click “Generate Transaction”. We recommend changing gas limit to 250,000.
Once you complete this process successfully, the contribution will be sent to our contract and you will see a proof of the transaction in the “Transaction History”.
MetaMask is a simple and intuitive add-on that enables everyone to send tokens easily and securely.
- Click on the add-on icon in your browser.
- Click “Send”.
- Now, make sure you copy our official Pre-Sale address, that can only be retrieved via the 4-steps method in the “Official Pre-Sale Address” section above.
- Enter the amount of ETH you want to send.
- Click “Send”.
- We recommend setting gas limit to 250,000 and gas price to 1–5 Gwei.
- Submit the transaction.
Using Ledger Nano S
- In Ledger Nano S settings for Ethereum wallet on the device, turn browser support on.
- Visit https://www.myetherwallet.com.
- Select the tab “Send Ether & Tokens”.
- Select the option “Ledger Nano S”.
- Unlock your wallet using your Ledger Nano S device.
- Complete steps 4–6 of MyEtherWallet example above.
WARNING — PLEASE BE CAREFUL
There are many scammers running amok, trying to imitate the Rate team. Please take note that no member of the team will contact you improperly, and they would not ask for any ETH from you directly. too. The only official information sources are as follow:
- Website: https://rate3.network
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: twitter.com/officialrate3
- Telegram: https://t.me/OfficialRate3
- Medium: http://medium.com/official-rate3
Please read our official guide to not being scammed or phished here.
Whitelist/KYC — Still ongoing!
Our second round of whitelist/KYC is still ongoing.
Please visit https://kyc.rate3.network to complete your KYC NOW!