Offline First Resources
Learn, connect, contribute, or camp with us!
Whether you’re just getting started with Offline First or are looking to share your experience with the growing community, there are plenty of resources available to you. Here’s a quick look at some of our favorites.
- Visit the community hub at offlinefirst.org to get started, where you’ll find links to many of the first articles that defined the Offline First movement, plus a collection of use cases and success stories that highlight the potential impact.
- Explore the Offline Camp Medium publication for discussion recaps from Offline Camp, passion talks from campers, and other articles from the Offline First community.
- Listen to podcast episodes featuring Offline First.
- Attend an upcoming event with Offline First content, from meetups to camps to conferences.
- Follow the Offline First channel on YouTube for curated conference talks on Offline First use cases and technology, as well as passion talks from Offline Camp.
- Subscribe to the monthly Offline First Reader for curated news and resources covering theory, technology and user experience for new offline use cases.
- Join the community conversation in the Offline First Slack team. (You can even use the #gigs channel to find an agency, freelancer, or employee to help you with a project!)
- Follow Offline Camp and camp alumni on Twitter.
- Write about Offline First for our Medium publication. Send us your story idea or existing article and we’ll help you publish it. (Not much of a writer but want to share a sample app or some code you’ve been working on? We can help you write up a quick piece that links to your repo!)
- Hosting a meetup or presenting a talk on Offline First? Let us know so we can include it in our event list and give you some love on Twitter.
- Submit Offline First news, articles, cases, podcasts, or videos that have been published elsewhere for inclusion in the Offline First Reader.
- Share your success story for inclusion in our use case collection.
- Visit the Offline Camp website for the latest details on upcoming events.
- Get a taste for the Offline Camp experience on Medium and YouTube.
- Follow Offline Camp on Twitter for updates, and connect with your fellow campers.
- Attending an upcoming camp? Meet your fellow campers in the #camp channel in Slack. (You’ll need to join the Offline First Slack team first!)
- Want to sponsor an upcoming Offline Camp? Send us an email; we’d love your support!