Five fun things to do on Grandparent‘s Day
Fun tips for this special day
Kids and the whole family get to share precious moments with lolos and lolas at SM’s Grandparent’s Day celebration in SM mall nationwide!
Here are fun tips on how you can spend time with your lola and lolo this Grandparents’ Day:
- Treat them with their favorite dish. Grandkids can delight grandparents with Grand Treats — favorite eats and dishes from participating restaurants in SM malls until September 9.
- Accompany them to mass. Praying or going to mass together is one of best bonding moments between lolo and lolas and their apos. Grandparents and grandkids can attend a mass celebration with a Special Blessing for grandparents on September 9.
- Create new and exciting memories. Lolos and lolas can take snaps with families at the Grandparents’ Snaps augmented reality family booth until September 9, where they can enjoy fun technology and keep these wonderful memories with their loved ones forever.
- Enjoy a concert. Grandkids can bring their grandparents to watch heart-tugging performances by talented apos at SM’s Grandparents’ Playlist event on September 8 and 9.
- Get them some gifts. Whether it’s arts and crafts or comfortable slippers, grandkids can shop for heartfelt, handmade gifts at participating stores and SM Cares partners at the Lolo & Lola’s Bazaar happening on September 9.
Read also: Make lasting memories with lolo and lola
Check out this Grandparent’s Day video on SM Supermalls Facebook page: fb.me/SMSupermalls