FavorTube Now Supports OKC!
We’re glad to announce that FavorTube, the first fully decentralized Web3 application capable of real-time online HD video playback by implementing a decentralized content distribution acceleration network upon IPFS, now supports OKC.
Thanks to the high-TPS and low-cost blockchain OKC, it provides consumers with a smooth Web3 user experience. Subsequently, relying on OKC’s cross-chain bridges, various blockchain clients can be supported to access the OKC version of FavorTube.
Benefits from FavorTube
OKC users now can get revenue in several ways:
- Get revenue from consumer subscriptions
- Get revenue from system rewards
- Get revenue from crowdfunding via the issuance of channel NFTs
Fan of the creators:
- Get NFTs by participating in crowdfunding and receive ongoing revenue distributed by the channel
- Resell NFTs in the market for revenue
Neither of them
- Participate in the DAO organization and become a committee member to get revenue
- Participate in the DAO organization and become a content reviewer to get revenue
Hard drives and bandwidth spare
- Provide storage space for revenue
- Provide bandwidth to accelerate content distribution for revenue
FavorTube has built a partially decentralized application for easy evaluation:
The fully decentralized application can be downloaded from GitHub.
Note: Users directly subscribe to the chain, and only after subscribing can they have permission to watch.
FavorTube is the first fully decentralized Web3 application capable of real-time online HD video playback by implementing a decentralized content distribution acceleration network upon IPFS. It empowers Web3 content business by featuring full life-cycle services, such as early stage fundraising, on-chain subscription, revenue distribution, etc. It connects content creators, consumers, fans, and token holders on the same decentralized platform.
Learn more about FavorTube
OKC is a secure & programmable smart contracts platform for next-generation decentralized applications, backed by OKX, one of the largest crypto exchanges. The technology built into the chain was designed for high-performance Dapps with lower cost, making it an excellent match for many DeFi protocols, NFTs, and other Metaverse applications.
How to find us?