【OKC Weekly Report】01.01~01.07, 2022
OKC is a public blockchain initiative developed by OKEx that comprises a set of open-source chains that may be used as a platform for decentralized applications, including decentralized exchanges. For more detailed information, check out our guide to OKC.
1. 143 projects in total have launched on OKC
(1) TVL $236 million
(2) 1.73 million holder’s addresses
(3) 74 million transactions
2. Dapp Ranking：
Prism Network gives users & projects the freedom to choose the communities & ecosystems they want to be a part of through a suite of cross-chain tools, including our flagship product — the Prism Bridges.
Bogged Finance is a set of tools to make you a better DeFi trader. Use BogSwap, multi-chain DEX aggregator, to trade tokens from 20+ DEXes across OKC, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Cronos, Fantom, and Avalanche.
Projects To Be Launched
Formless is positioned to be the “Steam of GameFi”, with the slogan “Where GameFi Begins”. It is the world’s first game platform that integrates non-custodial wallet, community, and information in the GameFi space.
- IslandSwap latest data update.
2. During the last 3 months, the crypto gaming market has seen CryptoBlades dominate.
3. CherrySwap & CyberCat roadmap of 2022 is now released.
4. MELI Game latest update.
5. Celestial announced a major UI update.
6. EndlessBattlefield(EB) is now available for download and play via Steam.
Events & Campaigns
- OKC Christmas Gaming Tournament came to an end and participated in projects in the reward distribution process. Stay tuned!
2. Ask Me Anything (AMA) Sessions:
On Jan 7th, the CEO of MELI Games, Warren Burke, joined a live Ask Me Anything session on the official OKC Telegram channel to introduce MELI Games to the OKC Community. Check MELI Games AMA recap here.