【OKC Weekly Report】11.20~11.26, 2021
OKC is a public blockchain initiative developed by OKX that comprises a set of open-source chains that may be used as a platform for decentralized applications, including decentralized exchanges. For more detailed information, check out our guide to OKC.
1. 122 products in total have launched on OKC
(1) TVL $450 million
(2) 1.65 million holder’s addresses
(3) 65.5 million transactions
2. Dapp Ranking：
O3 Swap is a cross-chain aggregation protocol that achieves cross-chain transactions of native assets by deploying aggregators on leading decentralized exchanges of different chains and establishing the cross-chain pool with Poly Network. O3 Swap has accessed several DEX protocols across chains and aggregated their liquidity to realize a multi-chain asset swap.
Blade Warrior (Official Launch)
Blade Warrior is the first metaverse game on OKC, an open blockchain game ecosystem. The team comes from well-known 3A game development companies and well-known international blockchain organizations. We aim to redefine blockchain game through the perfect combination of heroes and fighting scenes, high-quality graphics, diversified gameplay and token economics. Blade insists on Play-to-Earn, and is committed to bringing users a perfect gaming experience while gaining substantial revenue from the game.
Zuki Moba is a MOBA Esport Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) which is built with a Decentralized Economy application community-oriented. In-game NFT is used to build characters, game items, and Metaverse structures. In addition, Play to Earn mechanism is applied to create economic benefits for Gamers, creating a unique point compared to traditional MOBA games.
Realtime price charts and trading history on DEXes accross OKC, Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Harmony, Arbitrum, Optimism and Cronos.
Xensa is a decentralised non-custodial liquidity market protocol where users can participate as depositors or borrowers. Depositors provide liquidity to the market to earn a passive income, while borrowers are able to borrow in an overcollateralised (perpetually) or undercollateralised (one-block liquidity) fashion.
World’s first native token cross-chain protocol.
Gaj, previously known as PolyGaj, is a multichain platform covering the two most promising subsects of cryptocurrency namely DeFi and NFT. With a vision to be a one-stop solution for users who want to experience both DeFi and NFT and with humble beginnings, Gaj picked up steam due to its unique offerings, especially focused on users who now had a variety of options to earn
Vfat.tools is a minimalist yield farming dashboard and farming calculator where you can find the most popular farms and their APY
Manage your DeFi assets and liabilities in one simple interface.
Projects To Be Launched
Radio Caca is a decentralized organization (DAO) operated by internet-native individuals all over the globe who share a single vision of building a brave new virtual world. Radio Caca has a native token. (Radio Caca Token, RACA, RACA Coin, RacaArmy, Radio Caca Coin, Metamon, Metamon Island, Metaverse, play-to-earn, GameFi, The Universal Metaverse, USM)
Prosper is a peer-to-peer lending company that connects borrowers and investors. Over $17B in loans through the Prosper platform.
CellETF is a decentralized crypto asset management protocol, providing transparent and Trust-free method for crypto asset management.
Gandalf is a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform deployed on Ethereum, BSC, and Heco. As a non-custodial decentralized application, Gandalf does not possess or control any asset from any user, providing a trust-free and secure trading environment. In other words, users have full control of their asset flow on a series of rewarding programs, including the Perennial Yield Farming, the Lending Subsidies, the Trading Contest Rewards, and a White Council (which is the Dividend Pool). Gandalf aims to build an inclusive DeFi ecosystem that benefits all participants on the platform.
Events & Campaigns
- Public voting for the OKC: BUIDL IN METAFORCE Hackathon has ended! Nearly 400 participants submitted almost 80 final projects to the judges. Hugely appreciated every project submission & every vote. BUIDL IN METAFORCE Hackathon awards announcement coming very soon. Stay tuned!
2. On November 22nd, 2021, O3 Swap launched the Ice Age Mining #6, supporting USDT cross-chain liquidity mining (ERC-20/KIP-20/Optimistic/Fantom) and O3 (OKC) mining. And the Icing Sugar Mining (Single Token Mining) event. O3 Swap has established mining pools with Jswap.Finance, CherrySwap, Celestial, Definer, and Flux Protocol.
3. To celebrate the O3 Swap launch, OKC hosted a Twitter campaign and 20 lucky winners shared $2000 worth of OKT.
4. To celebrate Thanksgiving and to thank the OKC community and builders for so much support and enthusiasm since OKC’s’ launch, OKC run the OKC Thanksgiving Campaign.
5. OKC’s 3rd Talk Session with Pickle.Finance, Cherry Swap and Coinhub went successfully, where we talked about DeFi Farming: Auto or Manual.
6. Ask Me Anything (AMA) Sessions:
On November 22nd, the CMO of SAMURAI, Joyce, joined a live Ask Me Anything session on the official OKC Telegram channel to introduce Samurai to the OKC Community.
Check Samurai AMA recap here.