This month OKC (OKX Chain) is taking a major step towards a more sustainable and decentralized future by reducing its total $OKT token supply to 21 million by 2028. This move will limit inflation, ensure long-term growth, and maximize performance through low gas fees. And as always, we continue to host Twitter spaces and livestreams to educate people to understand the crypto space better. Here’s a quick take on our top highlights and latest happenings.
Highlights from the month
- OKC (OKX Chain) Optimizes Tokenomics for Sustainability and Growth with 21 Million Token Supply by 2028.
- On February 28th, OKC Liquid Staking upgraded the claiming period from 14–28 to 14–15 days.
- Twitter Spaces: CeFi vs. DeFi: which is better?
- Twitter Spaces: Web3 going mobile: Opportunities and Challenges
- Twitter Spaces: Building communities in Web3
- Youtube Livestream: AI in Web3
- Sphynx Labs
- Crescent Network
- Atato Custody
OKC (OKX Chain) is an EVM-compatible L1 built on Cosmos, focusing on true interoperability (IBC) and maximized performance. At high scalability, developers can build and scale with low gas fees. The OKC ecosystem and infrastructure, including the all-in-one multi-chain Web3 interface, enables a seamless experience for developers and users.
How to find us?
Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Discord | Medium | Telegram | DevCommunity | Submit Your Project | Media Contact