OKC Weekly Report- May 14th-20th
New Projects Deployed on OKC
Assure is a web3.0 aggregator for digital asset management and the portal for billions of users flowing from Web2.0 to Web3.0. Assure offers a secure, reliable, and user-friendly crypto self-custody service, which aims to achieve asset storage, trading match, and value-added for simpler and faster crypto management.
TP Token BatchSender
Token Poclet’s Multi-chain Token BatchSender allows users to send the tokens in batch, just in a few simple steps.
Atlantis World is building the Web3 social metaverse. Atlantis World is connecting Web3 (NFTs, DeFi + DAOs) with social, education, and gaming inside of one lightweight virtual world that’s accessible to everybody.
ASPO World is a magic card NFT game constructed and developed based on the Blockchain platform by a team of potential developers with significant experience in the game-technology industry. By joining ASPO World, players can freely interact with other players in a massive virtual world by participating in matches, completing missions, and receiving unique items or game tokens.
Orbit Chain is a multi-asset hub blockchain that stores, transfers, and verifies information and assets which exist on various public blockchains through decentralized Inter Blockchain Communication (IBC).
Orbit Bridge is the cross-chain IBC protocol based on Orbit Chain. Orbit Chain is committed to researching the interoperability of heterogeneous chains and further developing the DeFi ecosystem with better products and services. In doing so, Orbit Chain will create a more widespread audience and a stable blockchain ecosystem by allowing more dApp growth on various mainnets.
- 0xTalks podcast released the 11th episode with the Co-Founder & CEO of Pocket Network to talk about how the project meets Web3’s need for a more decentralized infrastructure. You can listen to it here: bit.ly/3wgDCJ1
- On May 20th OKC held an AMA session with Rachel, Marketing Manager at 5KM.today. 5KM is a Web3 lifestyle app& community. 5KM aim to create a decentralized sports community, encouraging people to love sports, enjoy a healthy lifestyle, or go out and be a plogger for environmental protection. Here is an AMA recap:
OKC is an open-source, open decentralized public chain, and anyone can freely deploy projects. From the principle of blockchain technology, OKX cannot control the quality of any project on OKC, nor will it endorse and be responsible for any project.
There are certain risks in using any project on a decentralized public chain. Users need to identify the quality of the project themselves and be responsible for their own choices so as not to cause financial losses.
Before participating in any project on OKC, you should know:
- Before using any project on OKC, please confirm that you have understood all the designs behind it and are willing to take its risks.
- All users and developers can participate in OKC’s mainnet and testnet for free, and OKC will not charge any fees.
- Please make sure to distinguish between the OKC test environment and the main network environment. All assets in the test environment have no value. Beware of counterfeit currency fraud.
- In the process of using any OKC chain project, you must manage your private key, do not disclose your private key to anyone, and be careful to authorize third-party projects.