It’s time to claim your tokens
Thank you to everyone who contributed to our token sale — 2018 was a whirlwind — and we have only got started!
The time has now come for you to remove your unclaimed token from the Omnitude dashboard as we move into the next phase.
If you have already done so, then you don’t need to do anything else. But if you haven’t claimed your tokens, then you have until March 28th, 2019 at 12:00 midday (GMT) to do so. After this we will be closing down access to the platform and your tokens will be moved to cold storage until they are reclaimed.
Follow this step-by-step guide how to claim your tokens:
Stage I: Pass KYC
This process is for contributors who have yet to submit their KYC check. If you have submitted your KYC and have passed, then you can skip to Stage II. Please note: KYC is only necessary for token sale contributors. Airdrop token holders do not need to submit their KYC and can skip to Stage II.
Login to Omnitude at https://tokensale.omnitude.tech/user/login and go to your dashboard. You will see the volume of tokens on your dashboard.
Go to the ‘Orders and Claims’ section
You will see a table similiar to the one below image with a claim button.
Upload the documents for your KYC.
We require three things from you:
- Proof of Address — this can include a utility bill dated within the last three months. This can be a bill such as a phone bill too.
- An image from the ‘front’ of your ID — This is normally the front of your passport or the ‘back of your photo ID. The idea is to prove the ID is legitimate and in your possession.
- Info section including your name and a photo ID — On the same (ID) document we require a scan of the back of your passport or the front of your driving license.
In your Token Sale dashboard, you will see the section on the left side called My KYC. Please click that and follow the instructions to upload the required documents. Please note that all images need to be in .JPG format as a .PDF will not be accepted by the system.
List of documents commonly accepted as Standard Identity Proof:
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License
- Photo identity proof of Central or State government
- Ration card with photograph
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant
- Bank Pass Book bearing photograph
- Employee identity card of a listed company or public sector company
- Identity card of University or board of education like ISC, CBSE, etc.
List of common identity documents which are accepted as Standard Address Proof:
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill, Telephone bill including mobile, landline, wireless, etc type of connections, not more than 6 months old
- Bank Account Statement
- Consumer Gas connection card or Gas Bill
- Letter from any recognized public authority or public servant
- Credit Card Statement
- House Purchase deed
- Lease agreement along with last 3 months rent receipt
- Employer’s certificate for residence proof
There would be other identity and address proofs which are also accepted by different banks, asset management companies and insurers as standard, but the list differs from company to company. Only the most common ones have been listed above.
Once completed the KYC will remain pending until the KYC has been validated by our expert team, whilst we’ve given them as much coffee as we can they are still only able to validate at a human speed so best grab a drink and relax whilst this process is going on.
Only proceed to this stage once your KYC is complete
Once your KYC is complete you will be able to claim your tokens and specify an ERC20 compatible wallet .
If you are not sure how to create a wallet there is some third party guides here:
- How to create a wallet, by MyEtherWallet
- How to Create a Private Wallet with MetaMask
- How to Add a Custom Token in MetaMask
*note: we cannot offer support on wallets
If you have a wallet that needs a contract address fear not, the following guide will help:
You’ll be able to see the status as follows:
Once you’re all done you’ll see you now have claimed tokens
SECURITY NOTE: We will never ever PM you asking you to deposit to any address and all contributions are made via our token sale platform which will be to your dedicated address.